Mazamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'll need it... :lol:

Try this:
"If you get homebrew in this format, you will need a python script to insert it into a Launcher.dat file.
Or use a script to copy a ROP header and footer around the payload binary file, example: copy /b header+binary+footer Launcher.dat
You can find the pre-compiled ROP header (exp.bin) and footer (pad.bin) in Snailface's 3DS Homebrew demo package."

Reactions: Margen67

Wellington2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's what I'm trying to get to work. I can't figure out what version of python they need. The latest gives me syntax errors and 2.7.8 gives me "list index is out of range."

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Windows, but I'm going to try the second on Linux.

Why not just do
example: copy /b header+binary+footer Launcher.dat
You can find the pre-compiled ROP header (exp.bin) and footer (pad.bin) in Snailface's 3DS Homebrew demo package.
Much easier. At least, it sounds like it would be much easier. That said I don't think it'll even work, but hey.

dela

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
guys I now do not have the 3ds at hand. you could try running the file renaming boot.bin through Palantine CFW

italian version:

ragazzi io ora non ho il 3ds sotto mano. si potrebbe provare a lanciare il file rinominandolo boot.bin tramite il cfw 4.x palantine

Mazamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
guys I now do not have the 3ds at hand. you could try running the file renaming boot.bin through Palantine CFW

italian version:

ragazzi io ora non ho il 3ds sotto mano. si potrebbe provare a lanciare il file rinominandolo boot.bin tramite il cfw 4.x palantine

I tryed myself, it doesn't work

italian version:

ci ho già provato ma non funziona, non vedi che è pure molto più grande il file?

Reactions: Margen67 and dela

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte