Hacking Is this ok? (sx os question)

Joke_Junior

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
so I had to instal an update for a game through sx os because my switch was banned and I couldnt do it via servers... So I instaled the update on the switch internal storage, put off the switch because of some reason, put it on again and started the game without the sx os boot. my switch was conected to the internet and the is now shown to being played online (had to game shown to be played online after the ban). now this game here is shown... any helpful, useful answers?
thanks

Joke_Junior

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
edited:
so I had to instal an update for a game through sx os because my switch was banned and I couldnt do it via servers... So I instaled the update on the switch internal storage (nsp file), put off the switch because of some reason, put it on again and started the game without the sx os boot. my switch was connected to the internet and the game is now shown to being played online (no game was shown to be played online after the ban). now this game here is shown... any helpful, useful answers?

thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

just wanna know if this is ok

RedScaledOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what is the question? there is not one single question in your thread even though you use the ? there is no question.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So if I read you correctly, you mean to say you were banned, and couldn't play online games, not even update a game online. Now you updated the game offline with an nsp file, and suddenly you can play the game online? Doesn't that mean you're not banned anymore? Wow! You just found the way to unban a Switch, it seems. This should be front-paged! (unless I'm mising something) :wtf:

nantalos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am not sure what you mean?

Do you mean that your pirated game shows up when you start your Switch normally (without injecting the SX payload)? That is normal unless you use emunand.
Do you mean the Switch Parental Control app on your phone shows that someone on your Switch played the game online? That would be very strange.
Do you mean you can play the game online? That means you had an temporary ban which has been lifted.
Do you mean it shows on your profile that you are online and playing the game? Kind of weird.
Do you mean your Switch shows the wifi symbol when you are plaything the game? Pokemon does that. It means the game is trying to connect locally to other consoles. But your it does not mean your Switch is online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE