Is this normal

ryukyus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone made any purchase from this website http://www.shopinelectricals.com , because I purchased a psp since last tuesday, and I checked the status and it still says unshipped, it's been like 7days now, and when I emailed them, they responded immidiatley, they told me they had 4-7 days, and today is the seventh day. they beter ship my sh--t next week, or I'll report their asses to paypal.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I've never heard of the site. Have you checked google? The results don't look too good although it seems that many have made assumptions (rather than making judgement based on personal experience).

ryukyus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I've checked everywhere, even a web that gives info about sites, it seems legit, and when I wrote them they responded quickly, but they started doing online business, this year, but when I purchased anything online it never took that long to be shipped, I 'll and see what happens next week

ryukyus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mucus said:
Give it another week and see if it ships.
If not: Request the order be canceled and that they refund your money(monies!!!).
Further: If that doesn't work report them to the better business bereau.

And then: Drive to their houses and break their knee caps.
Thx for the advice, and the web, I'll do more than breaking knee caps LOL I think their located in china.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to break it to you but that is a scam website. Everything they sell is EXTREMELY underpriced, and like you said they are based in China. If you paid by paypal open up a dispute ASAP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night