Homebrew Is there something like SwapDRC but for AUDIO?

huma_dawii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello the other day i was thinking how is it possible to change the Displays between GamePad and the TV, and that included the audio portion of it, and then one day i was in a situation that the monitor didnt have headphone jack or speakers... for some games it was easy because they play the same audio on the gamepad and the tv... but for others that wasnt the case, like Splatoon. So i was thinking maybe there is a tool that can enable you to swap audio from tv to the gamepad that way you could use the jack or the speakers on the gamepad for the game.

It would be awesome, does anyone knows if there is a tool like that?

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm pretty sure as long as you plug your earphones to the gamepad all the audio would play through them automatically. i'm 100% it works on Zelda.

Edit: Just played a quick match of Splatoon and... Yes just plug some cheap ass earphones to the gamepad and the console itself will redirect all game audio to your earphones. No need for some very specific Homebrew for something the system does automatically.

Last edited by wolf-snake,

PiesOfNorth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Just played a quick match of Splatoon and... Yes just plug some cheap ass earphones to the gamepad and the console itself will redirect all game audio to your earphones. No need for some very specific Homebrew for something the system does automatically.

I'm finding this is not the case on Project Zero: Maiden of Blackwater. Dialogue and cutscene sfx don't go to the gamepad, even with earphones plugged into it. Is SwapDRC the only way to go in this case if I want to just play it on the gamepad?

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm finding this is not the case on Project Zero: Maiden of Blackwater. Dialogue and cutscene sfx don't go to the gamepad, even with earphones plugged into it. Is SwapDRC the only way to go in this case if I want to just play it on the gamepad?
I never thought there would be a game like this on Wii U, even Star Fox Zero puts both the game's audio and the audio of the dialogues that come out only through the gamepad in one when you use headphones.

Reactions: Bricked_3DS-Man

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users