Gaming Is there anywhere I can buy GBA Games Online?

gokujr1000

OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Apart from Ebay, Amazon and Play Asia? The reason i said no to Ebay because most people rip you off there and I don't like Amazon and at Play asia most GBA games aren't in stock only the Japanese games. Thanks if anyone helps also could you give me websites that are cheap and ship to Australia thanks in return.

gokujr1000

OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
I know about EB Games as well I have checked the website before checked my area location and none are in my area I even went to 3 EB Game sin my area and none of them have any games except one which I already own.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the are a lot of fake carts around, and buying second hand from a store doesn't help because the staff there are usually too dumb to tell the difference.

seriously, no one is going to purposefully rip you off for a £$€*3 gba game on ebay, if they have a fake, it will probably be because they don't know it is one these days.

why do you want "real" carts anyway? if its for a collection you should know all electronics fails eventually.

gokujr1000

OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
UltraMagnus said:
the are a lot of fake carts around, and buying second hand from a store doesn't help because the staff there are usually too dumb to tell the difference.

seriously, no one is going to purposefully rip you off for a £$€*3 gba game on ebay, if they have a fake, it will probably be because they don't know it is one these days.

why do you want "real" carts anyway? if its for a collection you should know all electronics fails eventually.

I Mainly want to buy Pokemon Games for My Pokemon NDS games and all that and some games that are worth having for GBA

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Check out http://toysnjoys.com
smile.gif

Dionysus

Trophies
XP
Country
gamecube games LOL the nostalgic times, wow ssb melee the times...have gone....BRAWL TIME...SPIKING FEST
laugh.gif

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
dealscoming said:
Do you want to buy preloaded games online? All the games are in a 4gb SDHC Card.The 4gb card may contain 65-75 games. only $32.95, free shiping to worldwide. The URL is http://www.dealscoming.com/goods-170.html
Selling preloaded games is the most illegal thing you can do! It's right up there with attacking the president.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
UltraMagnus said:
Well, it's true that it fails eventually, but at least the real carts are durable and can last for years - my Pokemon Yellow still works and is older than 7 years.

Besides, the majority of fakes are useless, because after short time they stop saving - out of the lot of GBA carts I bought on Ebay, one was a fake, and not only it did have a unskipable message, about 20 secs long at the beginning

K

KnarfX2

Go to gameTZ. It's an awesome website with lots of people on it. I've gotten many GB games off them, and most of the people are willing to cut you a good deal. You can also trade your old games for new ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC