ROM Hack Is there any NTR Cheats for Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition ( EUR ) ???

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but I can't seem to get your eur plugin to work.

New 3ds XL version - 11.5
Luma version - 8.1
ntr version - 3.5

Could you help please?
In what way does it not work?

1. Are you using the Mode 3 version of BootNTR? If you are, install the normal version and try again.
2. Do you have the plugin .plg in SD:/plugin/000400000017A800 and do you see a green flash on the Nintendo 3DS loading screen logo?
3. Are you pressing Select to open the cheat menu?

Will Scrolls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In what way does it not work?

1. Are you using the Mode 3 version of BootNTR? If you are, install the normal version and try again.
2. Do you have the plugin .plg in SD:/plugin/000400000017A800 and do you see a green flash on the Nintendo 3DS loading screen logo?
3. Are you pressing Select to open the cheat menu?

I don't think I'm using the mode 3 version but I'm not sure how to check.
I have the .plg in that location and it's named that.
I don't see a green flash on the loading screen logo.
I am pressing select but nothing happens.

On another note the fire emblem echoes ntr plugins don't work either.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I'm using the mode 3 version but I'm not sure how to check.
I have the .plg in that location and it's named that.
I don't see a green flash on the loading screen logo.
I am pressing select but nothing happens.

On another note the fire emblem echoes ntr plugins don't work either.
Are you using BootNTR Selector (non-Mode 3) and do you have the default settings saved for it? If you do, then I don't know how else to help you because it should be working.
Can you give a screenshot of your SD:/plugin folder?

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Will Scrolls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you using BootNTR Selector (non-Mode 3) and do you have the default settings saved for it? If you do, then I don't know how else to help you because it should be working.
Can you give a screenshot of your SD:/plugin folder?

I am using BootNTR Selector with the default settings. I don't understand what's going on because Echoes used to work before the update but now it doesn't and fates has never worked.
I will have to give you a screen shot in the morning cos I can't at the moment.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using BootNTR Selector with the default settings. I don't understand what's going on because Echoes used to work before the update but now it doesn't and fates has never worked.
I will have to give you a screen shot in the morning cos I can't at the moment.
For Echoes, try deleting the update or use my updated plugin (can't guarantee it'll work as intended with the update because I don't have an EU copy to test nor do I plan to download/get a copy to test).

Will Scrolls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I updated my BootNTR Selector so I know it's not on mode 3 now but the plugins for echoes and fates still don't work.

Screenshot of my plugins folder -
upload_2017-7-27_11-26-11.png

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The plugins have to be in their respective folders.

Code:
sd:/plugin/titleid/filename.plg

So for your plugins:
  • sd:/plugin/00040000001B4100/00040000001B4100.plg
  • sd:/plugin/000400000017A800/000400000017A800.plg

Will Scrolls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just testing them now and the Echoes plugins work fine! However the Fates plugins still don't work. I don't know if it has something to do with the fact that I got all the paths separately or if it's because my save file is on the extra data but I don't know.

Will Scrolls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know why this doesn't work? The Echoes plugins were compiled by the same guy and those work fine fine but It just doesn't recognize that I have the Fates plugins.
Do I need to get the plugins for all the paths or should this work without them?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know why this doesn't work? The Echoes plugins were compiled by the same guy and those work fine fine but It just doesn't recognize that I have the Fates plugins.
Do I need to get the plugins for all the paths or should this work without them?
Do you have the European Fates Special Edition and are you using it? The plugin only works with that. If you are using it, where did you download/get it from? Don't mention the name of a piracy site if you got it from there, just say "that iso site".

Open FBI and select Titles. Find the Special edition and tell me the title ID it gives you.

And I'm a girl, btw.

Will Scrolls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have the European Fates Special Edition and are you using it? The plugin only works with that. If you are using it, where did you download/get it from? Don't mention the name of a piracy site if you got it from there, just say "that iso site".

Open FBI and select Titles. Find the Special edition and tell me the title ID it gives you.

I actually got the game legit from the eshop. I got Birthright first followed by Revelations then Conquest.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The title ID is 000400000017A400

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually got the game legit from the eshop. I got Birthright first followed by Revelations then Conquest.
Then you don't have the Special Edition and you aren't using that, therefore the plugin will never work. The Special Edition was never on the eShop. You have to obtain the Special Edition and install it for the plugin to work. I have no plans on making a BR/CQ plugin, unless it's in high demand from people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k