Homebrew Is there any homebrew

Synt4x3rror

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That can read, edit and most importantly CREATE text files?

I need something like that for on-the-go writing, it could be really useful to use to go shopping (like creating a grocery list and whatnot)

anyway, is there any homebrew that can do this? and thanks in advance
yaynds.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
DSOrganize can do that as well as Moonshell2.
Moonshell2's takes a little bit of setup beforehand, just putting a text file renamed to "[generic text editor name]._te" in a place where you want all of your text files to pop up and editing that file whenever you need to make a text file and then just have moonshell2 save it as a different file). The [generic text editor name]._te also has to have a character (in my case, I use a text file that has one space and renamed that).
As for other homebrew...at the moment I can't think of any, although I'm guessing Stormwave might make TextDS2 support creating and editing text.

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
download colors! ds homebrew
it is a fantastic paint program and i use it all the time to write things down, I am a lyricist and write most of my songs on it, you can write out a whole page, then scribble over with a colour and write a whole new page of lyrics and repeat...
the reason this works is you can press START and the PLAY button will play everything you have written/drawn, exactly as you wrote/drew it as an animation!
it is amazingly useful.
and brilliant.

hope this is helpful to you.

Synt4x3rror

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I already have dsnotes, it's what I'm currently using to go shopping
smile.gif

but I figured a text file would be better because I can see more stuff in less space

(a drawing takes more space than characters, obviously)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: