ROM Hack is there any graphic mod for hellblade ?

ucupetuks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
is there any graphic mod for hellblade ? i did find one but only for handled mode , dock mode it run only 22-26fps
if i edited the mod, the game crashed :wink:

Last edited by ucupetuks,

ecl0674

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
My mod is available here (as usual)
4pda
Mod has been reworked 05.02.2021 and updated two times after that.
In this thread it's probably very old version.

Last edited by ecl0674,
Reactions: cobjak

ecl0674

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
do you need an account to download this from this site?
Only mine. Try looking for tools to translate this Russian captcha. Some people tell me they successfully translate it, but I don't know which translators. Maybe some plugin for chrome desktop browser.
Once you register, you will have access to all my published mods, and there are a lot of them =) Let this be motivation xD
I don't know why the creators of the forum made this nonsense with a 404 error. It didn't happen before. It annoys me too at times.

Reactions: cobjak

jnl1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Only mine. Try looking for tools to translate this Russian captcha. Some people tell me they successfully translate it, but I don't know which translators. Maybe some plugin for chrome desktop browser.
Once you register, you will have access to all my published mods, and there are a lot of them =) Let this be motivation xD
I don't know why the creators of the forum made this nonsense with a 404 error. It didn't happen before. It annoys me too at times.
Mmh okay. And you can´t upload it anywhere else like you did for the GTA definitive edition graphic mods?

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No Chance to upload here your mod? Because on the Russian website impossible to translate the captcha and also with Google translate they say the mod isn't available anymore...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220203_141531_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220203_141531_com.android.chrome.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 19

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2