Homebrew Is there a way to get the current time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What I mean is this:
A homebrew that's like, "It's 3:30 PM!" by using subtraction (yes this is for @WindowsXP2600 so he stops whining)
So how would you get the base 24-hour time?
Would be easier if he just used a analogue clock or watch lol. Even easier would be for him to take the 30s it will take to learn the 24 hour clock :rofl2:

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

WindowsXP2600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I mean is this:
A homebrew that's like, "It's 3:30 PM!" by using subtraction (yes this is for @WindowsXP2600 so he stops whining)
So how would you get the base 24-hour time?
thats dumb, yes. i did want a 12 hour clock. but i can just fucking look to my left. i can do subtraction.
Post automatically merged:

Would be easier if he just used a analogue clock or watch lol. Even easier would be for him to take the 30s it will take to learn the 24 hour clock :rofl2:
i know the 24 hour clock. e.g. 13 - 12 = 1pm. ...

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i know the 24 hour clock. e.g. 13 - 12 = 1pm. ...
Thats because I told ya how to do it. You seem to have got it now which must mean I am a great teacher :rofl2: how about a

giphy.gif

WindowsXP2600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats because I told ya how to do it. You seem to have got it now which must mean I am a great teacher :rofl2: how about a

View attachment 380058
dumbass. i could do it before. if its 24 hours, its easy to convert. i just didn't want to go through an extra step. i can read military time and i could before you "taught me"

• Haha
Reactions: Hayato213

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dumbass. i could do it before. if its 24 hours, its easy to convert. i just didn't want to go through an extra step. i can read military time and i could before you "taught me"
Dude for the record 99% of what I post on the temp is just me taking the piss out of people for laughs. My replies to you thus are yes me just being a dumbass for my own amusement. Don't take anything I post seriously lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1