Is there a Pic Pic (U)?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by matrix121391, Sep 6, 2008.

Sep 6, 2008

Is there a Pic Pic (U)? by matrix121391 at 7:13 AM (671 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. matrix121391
    OP

Member matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I couldn't find a release of Pic Pic (U) and it would seem it was only exclusive in Europe and Japan. Does such a region of the game exist? I know there's no difference between (E) and (U) version of games, but I like having (U) (I probably have a slight case of OCD)!

2. Kaos

Member Kaos Good show!

Australia
    I don't think there's a (U) version, so you'll have to get an (E) one.

It's a good game, and the 1200 puzzles will take you a while to do.

3. Banger

Member Banger Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?

United States
    Alright here is what you do, download the game then when you have it saved to your hard drive... Right click and change it from Pic Pic (E) to Pic Pic (U). Hopefully that will feed your OCD a bit.

4. matrix121391
    OP

Member matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm actually content with an (E) version, just so as long as I know that there is no (U) and I only had the option of getting (E). It goes without saying that I can't read Japanese, so (J) was obviously out of the question. Thanks guys! And I've already had (E) for a while now. Maybe a week? I was just asking now because the question was gnawing on my thoughts.