Hacking Is there a flash card with

Flex_S

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Actully if I could get a Slot-2 device with just GB, GBC, GBA support, and it can work as a dongle to use with Pokemon Diamond. That would be good.

But what I really need is to be able to play my old GB, GBC games, on my NDSL.

Anyone have any advice?

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For GB/GBC games/roms you can use the GB emulator lameboy
With the GBA problem, I dunno... But that would be nice

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
get either the EZIV (if you're on a budget) or the M3 Perfect (if you have a bit more to spend). Supercard has built in emulators and the nds support is decent but the gba support is terrible.

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xcalibur said:
get either the EZIV (if you're on a budget) or the M3 Perfect (if you have a bit more to spend). Supercard has built in emulators and the nds support is decent but the gba support is terrible.

Where can you find an M3 Perfect?

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
playallday said:
Link5084 said:
Xcalibur said:
Why not buy this?
That's a Supercard Lite WITH RUMBLE. If I remember correctly, the rumble version doesn't have GBA support. And even then, I heard that the Supercards don't have very good RAM(for GBA) so there are many slowdowns(for GBA). I would suggest an M3 Perfect(not professional) or an EZIV(not compact, has limited GBA support). If not, then he could get one of those NOR based carts or an expansion pack.

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
M3 Real + GBA Expansion. You can play everything mentioned here with an emulator or with the system itself.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TheWingless said:
playallday said:
Link5084 said:
Xcalibur said:
Why not buy this?
That's a Supercard Lite WITH RUMBLE. If I remember correctly, the rumble version doesn't have GBA support. And even then, I heard that the Supercards don't have very good RAM(for GBA) so there are many slowdowns(for GBA). I would suggest an M3 Perfect(not professional) or an EZIV(not compact, has limited GBA support). If not, then he could get one of those NOR based carts or an expansion pack.
I myself have a 3in1 and I love it when I need to play GBA games. (When my friends heard about it... Lets just say I don't have it much anymore
dry.gif
)

mcjones92

Kingpin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I use is my Acekard 2 + EZFlash 3in1 expansion pack. Those together do everything you asked. Together they total between 35-40 USD. Not bad if you ask me!

Flex_S

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank's for all your advice guys. I really wan't to be able to play GB, GBC games, but it's not really essential and I like the EZ-Flash expansion, will I be able to play GB, GBC games with full speed with the 3in1, or should I just give up on finding a GB GBC 100% compatible card?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything that runs in GBA mode is not going to be 100% accurate. Lameboy and Goomba Color do very well, but there's no way to run GBC games natively on the DS. Lameboy can be run from a slot-1 device, Goomba Color from the 3in1. By using both emulators, you can get a very large portion of the GB/GBC library working very well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo