Is the DSI any good ???

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by r4 master 56, Oct 9, 2009.

Oct 9, 2009

Is the DSI any good ??? by r4 master 56 at 6:34 AM (880 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. r4 master 56
    OP

Newcomer r4 master 56 Member

Australia
    Is the DSI any good ???
    my friend says they are crap and that they run out of battery very fast

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Frogman

Member Frogman This could be you!

Australia
    ive got one and i love it it only decreses battery quikly if u have it on its highest light setting which i dont and it battery lasts about 5-7 hours i like it much better than the dsl , i have never actually had a dsl my sisters got one as soon as they cam i out which was stupid as it was $200 and so i bought a preowned ds phat for $70 and i was happy so ive just jumped straight from ds phat to dsi here il make a table of what you shoud do

own:
    No ds- Buy dsl
    Ds Phat- Buy dsi
    Dsl- Keep it until next upgrade

thats just my opinion and its kinda messed up lol so yeaaa... idk if it helps or not

3. azure0wind

Member azure0wind 7 years flew so fast.

Indonesia
    i think the DSi is GOOD, because it has a DSi shop, camera, etc...
    and talk to your friend change the brightness setting to medium, and change the setting about wi-fi connection (yellow light) turn off for not getting run out of battery FAST [​IMG]

4. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    The WiFi setting isn't like WiiConnect24, it only says it's enabled, it's when it's flashing that WiFi is on. (Unless you want the power that the light itself uses)

5. terminator99

Member terminator99 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Well they are not bad, i mean i aint gonna get one for the cambera's. I'm gonna get one cos of the bigger screens and the extra power for future home brew thats if someone hacks it to its full potential and for future DSi only games.

I have the Metalic Blue on Pre-order from www.play.com