Is someone planning softmod for Switch Oled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anikemi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
How much are you willing to bet?
I not bet. But Im sure of that. Is common to think the switch security in unexploitable and that is not true. If the system is perfect at 100% Nint doesnt roll out STABILITY patches xDD
But see magnethax of the 3DS. It take a long, but finally they get it.

Sorry for my bad english uwu

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm suggesting you to protest in front of Nintendo of America's headquarter and you saying that you want hacked Switch really bad, and don't forget to scream at NOA's chairman.

• Haha
Reactions: Hayato213

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I not bet. But Im sure of that. Is common to think the switch security in unexploitable and that is not true. If the system is perfect at 100% Nint doesnt roll out STABILITY patches xDD
But see magnethax of the 3DS. It take a long, but finally they get it.

Sorry for my bad english uwu
I feel like if you were as sure as you say, you'd put your money where your mouth is. Guaranteed win, right?

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While it's a not a switch, the 360 had much the same "Just give it time. There will eventually be softmod" 14 years later (I think, can't remember exactly when the jtag hack came out), still no softmod for homebrew, only jtag & rgh still.

So don't know why some people are so confident, that time will solve all. No one gave up with the 360, there just wasn't one, no matter how much people said "just give it time".

pic1972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As for the change to the OLED switch, as you have already been told and written and rewritten in various pages of the various forums that deal with the topic, ONLY VIA CHIP ... And it is already a great achievement that it can be done in this way. If you spend 300 euros for a console and you know that for each game it takes an average of 60 euros, what is the point of buying it if you do not want to buy them? At the limit you sell your OLED and buy a vulnerable used one and so download all the games you want. Also, sorry if I tell you, I too as an Italian as I am, sometimes less arrogance and a bit of humility in the posts, do not hurt ... I apologize for the length of the post....

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is more easier have the switch softmodded than you being educated
You're literally determined to keep believing what you believe based on nothing, as opposed to learning from the information available to you from the most informed experts, yet I'm the uneducated one :rofl2:

Reactions: mathew77

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like if you were as sure as you say, you'd put your money where your mouth is. Guaranteed win, right?
umm... what exactly is the point of this, other than forum clutter? Placing a bet on "some day" doesn't exactly work in your favor either :wacko:

EDIT: to be fair, this post itself is forum clutter. I'm now sorry I ever replied to it.

Reactions: hippy dave

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
umm... what exactly is the point of this, other than forum clutter? Placing a bet on "some day" doesn't exactly work in your favor either :wacko:

EDIT: to be fair, this post itself is forum clutter. I'm now sorry I ever replied to it.
Yep this is all pretty pointless, I was just highlighting how people talk about how a softmod will happen like it's the most definite guaranteed thing in the world, so if they really believed that then they'd take their guaranteed money from any and all bets, no matter how long they had to wait. But no it's all talk. Just like the rest of this pointless thread :rofl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night