is pokemon GO dead?

  • Thread starter Thread starter migles
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,299
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Likes Likes 2
Niantic basically killed it. They ignored the fanbase, they went after 3rd party apps instead of fixing bugs, they didn't set up events, they still haven't released any legendary Pokemon, most of the features required way too much effort (seriously, once you hit 100KM for Silver, it jumps to 1,000KM!) and so many other issues.
If they listened to the users, we would all still be playing it.
Let's not forget them blocking rooted/jailbroken users when there's LITERALLY NO POINT IN DOING SO
 
Let's not forget them blocking rooted/jailbroken users when there's LITERALLY NO POINT IN DOING SO
Oh yeah, that didn't help either.
They basically did everything wrong for this game and it ultimately showed. Which is sad because this was great project and was the really one of the few games that started to bring people back together again.
Then they fucked it up and continued to fuck it up.
 
Oh yeah, that didn't help either.
They basically did everything wrong for this game and it ultimately showed. Which is sad because this was great project and was the really one of the few games that started to bring people back together again.
Then they fucked it up and continued to fuck it up.
I'm a blocked Rooted user. Samsung Galaxy S4, with a rooted CM 13.0 nightly build of Marshmallow. Ever since the "Buddy" update, I can't login. :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted User
i can't be the only one.. when i like something, and that something is everywhere, eveyrone talks about it.. i loose the interest..
I don't lose interest in something just because it becomes popular, but I do lose motivation to talk to people about it. I don't like it when people try to control how I enjoy my interests and hobbies, and when people have a bit of knowledge or interest they seem to like making suggestions or changing my views. I don't like that.
 
@Bubsy Bobcat spent a shitton of time trying to get PoGO to work on a rooted phone of hers and could never get anything she did to work.
Another problem with SafetyNet is that it also blocks Chinese market phones (and also ones that haven't been approve for/don't officially run Google Play) which is why my shitty Timmy phone still wouldn't run PoGO after cleaning it completely.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted