Gaming Is NFS:Nitro good?

mehrab2603

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i looked around the net but couldn't find a decent review of this game and there isn't much talk about it on gbatemp?so i am asking is this game better than the last 2?is it worth getting?

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
NFS pro street is more of a professional racing game but this one is more easy and aimed mainly for those who just like to drive with speed and wackiness... its good and it's not limited to only driving but there are some crazy taxi type tasks to perform (hit the cones on the area)

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say
wtf.gif
to that game >_<

It doesn't look any different. And what the hell is up with the environment randomly changing colors.

Dirt 2 is a lot better than that... or Grid

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I like it ,it's pretty good.
It's very arcadey.
The only thing I don't like is that the Cars look a little bit like Toys.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need for Speed: Nitro is a good game. I mostly play it now, rather than some other type of racing game. Although, I must admit that Dirt 2 is a good game as well, but Grid sucked so bad.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sorta like it.....could do without those smash into everything levels though. The rubber band AI is annoying. Don't care for all that "tagging" baloney. But when it's a straight-up race, I enjoy it. It ain't no Speed Racer though, that one is my favorite DS racer.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder said:
I sorta like it.....could do without those smash into everything levels though. The rubber band AI is annoying. Don't care for all that "tagging" baloney. But when it's a straight-up race, I enjoy it. It ain't no Speed Racer though, that one is my favorite DS racer.
Yeah Speed Racer was an awesome game. The stunts, speed, car-fu and tracks made the game awesome.
smile.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gotta admit that I like the Jumping parts. The ones where you're behind a Car and there would be a Bar on the Top left hand Corner showing an "X" button. Once the arrow or whatever reaches into the Green zone on the bar, you could press X and jump over the cars to get ahead. Those stunts are cool.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
C'est la merde
It is crap
Esta de la VERGA

...not worth even the download, nothing to do with the NFS saga, it is kind of childish, altough the people who never liked NFS games, they love this one...!!
wacko.gif

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ether2802 said:
C'est la merde
It is crap
Esta de la VERGA

...not worth even the download, nothing to do with the NFS saga, it is kind of childish, altough the people who never liked NFS games, they love this one...!!
wacko.gif

think nfs nitro is a good game, the style, environment ad handling show that the game don't even try to be realistic, its more arcade, but thats very good, especially for ds circumstances cause it fits more to it, i like the nfs series, nfs underground parts the most, but the ds parts weren't really good, prostreet ds was real crap.

freshness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mmh is okey i think the only thing that keeps me playin nitro are the award achievements...but i think its worth to test it for 2 or 3 hours...

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
ericling said:
Totally crap..I dun like it..
I finish the tutorial,and i turn off my ds,and I DELETE IT!
A little unfair on the game, the tutorial gives you no idea of what the actual game plays like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.