Gaming Is my xbox jtagable

jabmaster2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all. Well Yesterday I was walking around an electonics store and stumbled into the videogame section. They had a bunch of new xboxs in the box stacked up so I decided to look through them and see waht I could find. In the middle of the pack was a lone box that stood out as different from the rest. I looked at it and the xbox inside had a manufacturer date of april 11 2009. I bought it out of excitement. Is my xbox jtagable I hope so?

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you read any other posts?

What does the firmware say?????? 8533 NO.

If so, possible search this forum there is a semi-quick guide to find out.

Wynd

jabmaster2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wyndcrosser said:
Do you read any other posts?

What does the firmware say?????? 8533 NO.

If so, possible search this forum there is a semi-quick guide to find out.

Wynd

Now I remember why I don't post on this forum much anymore. Because of stuck up snobby elitest who would rather say u"use the search button" instead of supplying a decent answer. A link would even suffice. It's a shame some people haven't learned the simple lesson in manners if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all. Why don't you try improving the community next time instead of upping your post count.

It definatly dosent have the summer update that killed jtagging. . I'm sure it has whatever dash up til April was.Will I have to solder or take the xbox apart before I know if it's jtagable I'm new to this.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sweenish said:
does it have nxe?

if yes - then no

no - yes

You're an idiot. NXE 7371 or below dash is exploitable.

As long as your dashboard is not a 8xxx and your build date is june 18th 2009 or newer, it is exploitable.

jabmaster2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quepaso said:
sweenish said:
does it have nxe?

if yes - then no

no - yes

As long as your dashboard is not a 8xxx and your build date is june 18th 2009 or newer, it is exploitable.
Thanks man that's kinda of info I was looking for. Preciate it

Ivoire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
8498 and Higher - Any console with a kernel 8498 and higher have been patched to stop the hack.

7371 and lower - Any console with the 7371 kernel or a lower version of the kernel are most likely vulnerable to the hack.

7363 & 7371 - These the "iffy" kernels. With this kernels you have to dump your NAND to make sure that you have a vulnerable CB. Some consoles with this kernel already have the patch applied to them and cannot be JTAG'd. This would be if the console was repaired or manufactured since June/July. If repaired or manufactured before that should be exploitable.

Quoted from another site.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Correction: if the build date is June 18th '09 or new, it is NOT exploitable (it'll come with the patched dash).

Having NXE or not is the easy way to find out if it is exploitable or not, since there are only a few NXE dashes that are exploitable (as explained above). Most people that have NXE like to keep up to date because of the inclusion of installing games to the HDD, and inadvertently patch up any exploits.

There's no reason to be rude to Wynd - over the last few months there have been countless posts asking the same thing (can I JTAG?) with the same answers. Searching for a JTAGing guide is also easy - just plug in "JTAG guide 360" or the likes and it should be one of the top results.

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quepaso said:
sweenish said:
does it have nxe?

if yes - then no

no - yes

ouch. my internet feelings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.