Hacking Is my OS corrupted?

Bazal68k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I updated to 10.0.2 using Choidujournx via Atmosphere with the correct flag set in an attempt to fix a wake from sleep issue affecting my Atmos SD cards. Issue was not fixed and in addition no games are launching on either SXOS or Atmos.

I end up with black screen with only overlays showing. Cannot return to home without a full reboot.

Is this an issue with the OS? Any way to do a restore without a NAND backup? No bothered about online as long as I can get software launching again.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• DSC_0207.JPG
    DSC_0207.JPG
    883.9 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC_0206.JPG
    DSC_0206.JPG
    898.8 KB · Views: 233

Bazal68k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did some additional testing after reverting my Firmware to 8.1.0 to match my Burnt fuse count. Attempted a fresh install of an NSP via Goldleaf and encountered the same problem when trying to start the title. The title's tickets were also removed before installing making it totally safe.

These issues are also affecting OFW after booting via SX Dongle and trying to load a game installed to the NAND.

I was also able to load my Lakka SD without any issue which would rule out any Hardware damage.

Considering either performing an official update to 10.0.2 via OFW or a factory restore at this stage.

What's recommended?

Bazal68k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Took some more steps and tried updating back to 9.0.0 and burning fuses to 11 (confirmed on Hekate). Issue persists though.

Not tried a fresh sd card yet or reinitialising the switch completely. Anything else I could try before going for messing with Boot0/1?

Bazal68k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ended up fixing by removing sys-clk from Atmos cards and performing a partial factory reset. Likely caused by corrupt local data and broken fuse count.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=what+is+a+man%3F