Hacking Is Loadiine still relevant?

barak06

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Now after seeprom2SD from Dimok, injection is not far away and maybe the decrypt of system files --> USB free :toot:

Last edited by barak06,

JPOrtiz831

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you don't want to 'mess around' with rednand/cfw you need loadiine to play 'out of region' games, e-shop games (no tickets), dlc.
Use best of both worlds: install when available, loadiine for the rest.
exactly what ive been saying i dont even use rednand anymoe waste of sd card space and ive been downloading any game i can get my hands on with usb helper but they still need black ops 2 and call of duty ghosts rapala fishing and a bunch more but i already filled up my 250gb formatted wii u usb flash drive with wii u games and dlc trying them all out with 100% save files with saviine figure out how to get anybodys games save working on my wii u

Reactions: lexluth0r

joshua thalmann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does any one know how I can obtain a COD Ghosts game.key file without wudump. I already have the .wud file and dumped lego dimensions and mass effect 3 but I don't have the physical cod disc and I am not able to locate the game.key file for cod on the web

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
does any one know how I can obtain a COD Ghosts game.key file without wudump. I already have the .wud file and dumped lego dimensions and mass effect 3 but I don't have the physical cod disc and I am not able to locate the game.key file for cod on the web
Just make a thread on that site

Kawaii

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Can we install/transfer games using brazillian method to sd card. I have a 128gb card.

My current setup is 32gb 5.5.1 with haxchi + mocha (rednand). Also have loadiine in sd card to use the extra non rednand space for games that i couldnt install in the 32gb rednand space. I dont have hdd available for my console

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can we install/transfer games using brazillian method to sd card. I have a 128gb card.

My current setup is 32gb 5.5.1 with haxchi + mocha (rednand). Also have loadiine in sd card to use the extra non rednand space for games that i couldnt install in the 32gb rednand space. I dont have hdd available for my console
No only loadiine just put the games that don't use online on your SD card for loadiine and games that do on your Wii u internal memory

Powerful

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loadiine is completely useless right now.
It has no benefits over the Brazilian method.
It has 2. You can stay offline while playing games without getting off the internet. 2. If you used haxchi or CBHC, you can put the DS titles you used on it so you don't brick, but you still get the game.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
It has 2. You can stay offline while playing games without getting off the internet. 2. If you used haxchi or CBHC, you can put the DS titles you used on it so you don't brick, but you still get the game.
Regarding the former, that's a benefit?! And the latter, you can also download the same game but from another region. Seriously, you won't brick unless you did something stupid.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope Loadiine can load games from USB in future.

I doubt they're working on a usb option for Loadiine. They've moved on now the user doesn't necessarily have to move on from Loadiine if they don't want to but I can bet you there's no new work being done on Loadiine for improvements. There probably won't be another version. If you want to use usb you don't need Loadiine the game just installs on the main screen.

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt they're working on a usb option for Loadiine. They've moved on now the user doesn't necessarily have to move on from Loadiine if they don't want to but I can bet you there's no new work being done on Loadiine for improvements. There probably won't be another version. If you want to use usb you don't need Loadiine the game just installs on the main screen.
You can run loadiine games from usb fat32 already :)

Reactions: AboodXD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope...