Hacking Is it worth it?

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No a CycloDS would still be better, you will probably be playing more NDS games then GBA ones.

And you already have a 3 in 1 which you can use with your CycloDS.

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Sakura's just a souped up Moonshell with better accessibility features. Besides, you can run Sakura on other flash carts too, so not worth it unless you're going to use it often for media and such. If not, get the CycloDS, or if you are one of those media junkies, go ahead and buy the Sakura. There's nothing terribly bad about it, really.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
M3 REAL also runs M3 REAL and ITOUCH firmware as well as SAKURA ....and M3 REAL or ITOUCH are the only 2 cards capable of running SAKURA and actually use it to launch games other cards can only use it as a media player!
smile.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Swip said:
No a CycloDS would still be better, you will probably be playing more NDS games then GBA ones.

the built in GBA function in the cyclods is no where near as good as the one that the m3 real

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Joe88 said:
Swip said:

the built in GBA function in the cyclods is no where near as good as the one that the m3 real
Have you used the CycloDS GBA support?

1. Put the game anywhere on the MicroSD.

2. Select the game from the CycloDS GUI and wait for a few seconds.

3. There is no step 3.

It is incredibly simple.You even get native RAM and Rumble support as well.

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kaos said:
Joe88 said:
Swip said:

3. There is no step 3.

The M3 Real with its expansion pak supports RTS for GBA, but I think RTS for NDS is more useful as you will probably be playing more NDS games then GBA ones.

If your going to play GBA games more than NDS games go with the M3 Real
but if your going to play more NDS games than GBA games go with the CycloDS

Creqaw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It seems like the CycloDS is better and i just looked at their site and i can buy one in The Netherlands for 45 Euro which is like 30 USD but i heard things about homebrew not being compatible is that true?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Kaos said:
Joe88 said:
Swip said:

3. There is no step 3.

Heh, you actually don't know about M3 Reals GBA support then...
It's the only cart that has GBA cheats and RealTimeSave...yeah, but only if used with M3 GBA expansion slot 2 (comes with M3 Real Perfect bundle)..
And plus, Sakura has slightly faster GBA loading than any other cart/firmware/loader..

New feature, Real Time Save for NDS games has been announced from GBAlpha (M3 Team)...however, I don't know is it M3 Reals default firmware feature or it'll be a Sakura feature..

It seems like the CycloDS is better and i just looked at their site and i can buy one in The Netherlands for 45 Euro which is like 30 USD but i heard things about homebrew not being compatible is that true?
Well, overall, CycloDS is a better card for NDS gaming, but if you plan to use media and play GBA games a lot...M3 Real is better choice..
$30 is nowhere near 45 Euro..
And homebrew compatibility for CycloDS is great..no problems at all..

Creqaw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Toni Plutonij said:
Kaos said:
Joe88 said:
Swip said:

3. There is no step 3.

Heh, you actually don't know about M3 Reals GBA support then...
It's the only cart that has GBA cheats and RealTimeSave...yeah, but only if used with M3 GBA expansion slot 2 (comes with M3 Real Perfect bundle)..
And plus, Sakura has slightly faster GBA loading than any other cart/firmware/loader..

New feature, Real Time Save for NDS games has been announced from GBAlpha (M3 Team)...however, I don't know is it M3 Reals default firmware feature or it'll be a Sakura feature..

Well, overall, CycloDS is a better card for NDS gaming, but if you plan to use media and play GBA games a lot...M3 Real is better choice..
$30 is nowhere near 45 Euro..
And homebrew compatibility for CycloDS is great..no problems at all..

I guess i'll stay with CycloDS and i had the currency switched in the converter xD i meant 63 USD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]