Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

JN_big3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1.XBOX and XBOX 360

My cousin sent me 23 original XBOX games yesterday without knowing. Unfortunately, I don't have a XBOX to play the games. I just want to try playing them because I'm getting a little bored on my Wii. I was thinking if I should also get the X360.

2. Wii U or New Sony console (not the Vita)

My uncle promised me that when the Wii U is released he would buy me one. My other cousin told me that Sony will release a new console this year (I don't know if this is true. Not the vita). So I was thinking if my uncle will get me the Wii U or the new Sony Console

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
depends what you want really...just had a look on amazon and see an original xbox is going for 30 dollars...backwards compatibility on the 360 can be iffy with certain games and the chances of Sony releasing a new console this year, not fat

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 360 is a great console. It has a pretty excellent library of games, and Xbox Live is well worth the cost. If you have the cash, you should go for it.

Before you buy an Xbox, check to see which of the games are compatible with the 360 (not all of them are, unfortunately. My copy of Timesplitters: Future Perfect is very sad.). You may just luck out and not even need to purchase the original console.

As for the second question, I'm still extremely skeptical of the Wii U. It's a tough question to answer, though, seeing how we have no idea what the next Sony console will even be like. Really, it is too early to call. I'd mark it a draw.

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Xbox 360 is a great console and worth the money, just make sure it offers the titles you're interested in. The Wii U is a system that you'll probably want to hold off on buying right away, give it a few months to see how people like it, and if there are any issues with the console regarding failure of any type.

The original Xbox is great, and has quite a few fun titles.. They're incredibly easy to softmod, and so on..

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't have a good PC then I recommend the PS3, unless there's some exclusive on the 360 that you can't live without or are not too concerned with Online gaming. However, there are original Xbox games on there, so there's that. Then there's modding, which I highly recommend, but if you're interested in online play...well, then you should probably just get a PS3 or a better PC.

EDIT: Though, since you were given the games, just get a 360 and mod it.

D

Deleted_171835

1. If the 360 supports those games, get it. If it doesn't, then well get an Xbox. They should be cheap now.

2. You can't answer this when we know absolutely nothing on Sony's next console and not too much regarding the Wii U.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If those games are yours to keep, get an Xbox. Whether to get the 360 or not would probably depend on your taste of games and/or what you plan to do with it. Honestly, I think that if you live in the Philippines like your profile says, you should get a PS3 instead as Sony's much more popular over there.

Also, it's too early to decide for the next generation. What little we've seen of the Wii U was pretty good, but we haven't seen anything about the next Sony console or even heard about when it's coming out. If you have to get it this year, the Wii U might be the only choice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30