Hacking Is it safe to install NSPs without tickets?

rambutann

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I got really sick of the missing signature patches/low firmware errors on Goldleaf - some games just refused to install while most installed just fine. This keeps happening even though I installed signature patches and have my Switch on the latest firmware 8.1.0. So I force disabled signature checks in the hekate.ini file and now these games look like they can be installed properly (no error message when selecting install destination). But they show up as having no tickets - are these safe to install? Can they be played once installed?
These troublesome games are Civilization 6 and Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu (other games install fine for some reason).
I'm on emummc running Atmosphere with Hekate.
Thank you.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got really sick of the missing signature patches/low firmware errors on Goldleaf - some games just refused to install while most installed just fine. This keeps happening even though I installed signature patches and have my Switch on the latest firmware 8.1.0. So I force disabled signature checks in the hekate.ini file and now these games look like they can be installed properly (no error message when selecting install destination). But they show up as having no tickets - are these safe to install? Can they be played once installed?
These troublesome games are Civilization 6 and Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu (other games install fine for some reason).
I'm on emummc running Atmosphere with Hekate.
Thank you.
Yes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP