Is it possible?

mrmagicm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I had one of the my wiiu console with Haxchi exploit on it, so I decide to pass it to tiramisu like the others (I have multiples and like to have games an Nand and switch between them for the kids).
I'm not sure, I think it was the "Haxchi Customizable" as it was the one with a icon "do not delete" in the menu.
So I decide to remove it, I went in the parameter of the console, then uninstall the hack and deletes all.
I could reboot the console, and decide to wipe all, it worked, but when I wanted to update, it was saying "162-3006" error....
So it was staying in 5.5.4....
I then tried to go in the brower, typing "wiiuexploit.xyz" but it won't go to the menu i'm wishing to go, the "environnement loader menu"....
I with to go inside to reinstall the payloader of tiramisu, but seems I can't. I can managed go in the homebrew channel via the Mii channel with maintening a button after loading wiiuexploit.xyz

I am searching a way to launch the "environnement loader" menu from the homebrew channel or directly from the SD, is there a way please?
(maintening a button at startup wouldn't bring the environnement loader menu).
Post automatically merged:

=> Managed to find, if someone is interested, just write to me!

Last edited by mrmagicm,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte