Hacking Is it possible to mod the PS3 yet?

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can burn games, and you can mod the ps3,like, add lights and stuff, you just can't play the burnt games and mod the ps3 to do that yet.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Hatsune Miku said:
I think you can burn games, and you can mod the ps3,like, add lights and stuff, you just can't play the burnt games and mod the ps3 to do that yet.

Your post confuses me a bit so let me clarify. No, you cannot "Soft mod" the PS3 to play any sort of homebrew or burned games. However, you can do case mods and such if that is what you are asking.

robiul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that it's possible to play backed up games on ps3, the games are created as an image, is there anyway possible way to create a software that allows backed up ps3 games on a blu-ray disc to be readable?

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, I knew about the PSjailbreak but that is now prohibited by Sony, insta-bann,

Although If it wasn't like that it was gonna be "legen-wait for it-dairy!" Quote from one of my fav shows (How I Met Your Mother)

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking that I'm going to skip the PS3. Seems with all these injunctions and stuff in AU that is getting pretty hairy. And what do I really even need a PS3 for anyway. Hopefully the dust will settle after a couple years and it'll be a bit more mainstream
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat