ROM Hack Is it possible to hack beyond Mega Pokemon?

Izaya-Orihara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I was wondering that I've seen people create their own mega evolutions, but was wondering was it possible to go beyond that?

Izaya-Orihara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mean like the mega icon appearing again after mega evolving, or using different mechanic on the first or second evolution. So 2 in battle evolution that revert back after battle? Apologizes for the confusion.

And thanks for responding so quick.

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

So you want them to do this?

If you've got the skills, ASM hacking makes everything possible but kinda.. pointless? You could just edit the Mega Evo to have the better stats.

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Impossible, unless you find where it coded in the CRO file (I am sure it in those) and modify it so you can mega evolve multiple time (mega evolve with a gem than after with an attack) then after modify another CRO file to add form. Basically, it impossible unless you have access to original code

Izaya-Orihara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So it is possible, but very difficult. Has anyone been able to do this or believe they can do this?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So you want them to do this?

If you've got the skills, ASM hacking makes everything possible but kinda.. pointless? You could just edit the Mega Evo to have the better stats.

I knew that i could modify stats of mega pokemon, but what i wanted to create was 2 forms, your video was the perfect example, lol.

Izaya-Orihara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No one has done it because there isn't really a need to. Documentation on gen 6 is also pretty lacking.
You're pretty much completely on your own here unfortunately.
First of all thank for your quick reply, secondly thank you for clarifying how difficult the process would be. I was going to do it but I think it would be better just to add evolution by move then mega. Relic song or form change.

Again I really appreciate you all taking time to reply.

Last edited by Izaya-Orihara,

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you could go way beyond primal evolution and call that ultra or supreme evolved Pokémon. Somewhat modifying or hacking the in game files

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work