Gaming is it possible if my wii get 003 error?

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
finally i bought a moded wii. and the seller said to me: never get online, or you can get an error code 003.
as long as i know, im fine with playing online and get an updates when my wii is moded. maybe i bought a used wii with a mod chip? so is it safe when i go to play online? and i cant see health and safety screen when turn on the wii, it just directly to wii menu. please i need help.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Sathya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
oh i forgot...
my wii is form japan because i see the mii save data and wii channel is japanese language. but now it was 4.3 U since i got from the seller

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
finally i bought a moded wii. and the seller said to me: never get online, or you can get an error code 003.
as long as i know, im fine with playing online and get an updates when my wii is moded. maybe i bought a used wii with a mod chip? so is it safe when i go to play online? and i cant see health and safety screen when turn on the wii, it just directly to wii menu. please i need help.

Hello.:)

Congratulation on your buy.:yaywii:

Maybe a possible Explanation for your Sellers "concerns":

The Error 003 occurs when a System Menu 4.2 or higher from a different region gets installed onto a Korean Wii.
That means you should not update your Wii with the Official Wii Update.
(Which you get when you configure your Internetsettings and Test the connection.Then the Wii suggests you maybe the Wii System Update).

Thank you.:)

Sathya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello.:)

Congratulation on your buy.:yaywii:

Maybe a possible Explanation for your Sellers "concerns":

The Error 003 occurs when a System Menu 4.2 or higher from a different region gets installed onto a Korean Wii.
That means you should not update your Wii with the Official Wii Update.
(Which you get when you configure your Internetsettings and Test the connection.Then the Wii suggests you maybe the Wii System Update).

but i dont know why alot of wii seller here always says to me, never get online or your wii will got error 003!
so in indonesia, the wii console is frrom korea? but my wii is form japan because i see the mii save data and wii channel is japanese language. but now it was 4.3 U since i got from the seller.
so i just need to click 'no' when nintendo says to update the wii system?

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
but i dont know why alot of wii seller here always says to me, never get online or your wii will got error 003!
so in indonesia, the wii console is frrom korea? but my wii is form japan because i see the mii save data and wii channel is japanese language. but now it was 4.3 U since i got from the seller.
so i just need to click 'no' when nintendo says to update the wii system?

I would suggest it.:)
It is really no need to update.You said System Version 4.3U is on your Wii.That is fine.
Please Configure your Internet Settings,do the Connection Test and thats it.:)
Really,there is NO NEED to do a Wii System Update again !

You can play Mario Kart Wii and other Games in normal.
I can not really imagine that your Seller do some "strange Wii Modding" that keeps you away from playing online.:(

Reactions: Sathya

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]