Hacking Is it possible for USB Loader GX to run BrainSlug with backup Wii games in mind?

Maxbeta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just found about BrainSlug Wii recently (haven't really tried it on Wii U yet) and the idea of playing Wii titles online again and also having GC gamepad support through the adapter sounds too awesome to be true.

Only thing is it has to be from an actual native game disk for it to be able to work.

So I was wondering if anybody has found a way for it to work on Wii U with game backups through USB Loader GX?

Is it even doable?

Any help in the right direction is most appreciated!

D

Deleted User

So I just found about BrainSlug Wii recently (haven't really tried it on Wii U yet) and the idea of playing Wii titles online again and also having GC gamepad support through the adapter sounds too awesome to be true.

Only thing is it has to be from an actual native game disk for it to be able to work.

So I was wondering if anybody has found a way for it to work on Wii U with game backups through USB Loader GX?

Is it even doable?

Any help in the right direction is most appreciated!
It’s currently impossible to use brainslug on games on usb. It only supports disc games. Try finding an iso patcher for the game you are trying to play online.

Reactions: Maxbeta

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.