1. lionceaudelta

OP lionceaudelta Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    Hey, I just saw that there is a section 'Tickets' in Tinfoil, I wonder if it is safe if I delete them cause there are one of games I don't use anymore.
    Also, is it ok if I delete tickets for games I am still using ?

2. wurstpistole

wurstpistole GBAtemp MVP

United Kingdom
    If you delete tickets for games you use, they will stop working. While it is ok to delete tickets of games that you don't need anymore, one question has to be raised: why? They don't take up any amount of space nor would it have any other advantage to delete them besides catering for your OCD. Just leave that section alone. The mere fact that you have to ask this shows that you might make more damage by deleting content from there than it would bring you any benefit to do so.

peteruk and BigOnYa like this.
  3. lionceaudelta

OP lionceaudelta Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    It's been one week that I just cannot launch the 10.1.0 version of Super smash bros ultimate after it's update...
    And I notices that there were tickets about it in there, so I wonder if I should delete them to solve my problem.

4. wurstpistole

wurstpistole GBAtemp MVP

United Kingdom
    This will not solve your problem. Updating your CFW might, as already pointed out in the other thread you made about SSBU.

5. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Tickets are used to launch your games so removing those will make the issue worse. If the game is giving you issues after updating, then it might be mods causing the problem.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - tickets, delete,