Android Is it me or, has Android gaming....

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it was a joke, it just at the borderline of hentai. Android nor steam have actual hentai, you gonna need some import and maybe visit romhacking.net for some JAP to ENG translation patches :P

Asphalt console game anyone? :creep:

If you hate it, don't blame me, the face i made is probably why i said this.:ninja:
Also i seem to have no problems with my controller running avabel. Are you using the included console controller? I think it may work better using any kind of X-input controller. In other words a xbox 360 or anything emulating it. :unsure:

I Also said free bike race :P

I haven't played Avabel in a long time. What I meant was that two years ago Avabel's controller support was very basic. I use a Xinput style controller for my FireTV and I'm sure the controller will work well for that game. When it comes to my Fire TV I'm in the process of moving my MOGA only games to my tablet. I got tired of switching controllers when I want to play certain games.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played Avabel in a long time. What I meant was that two years ago Avabel's controller support was very basic. I use a Xinput style controller for my FireTV and I'm sure the controller will work well for that game. When it comes to my Fire TV I'm in the process of moving my MOGA only games to my tablet. I got tired of switching controllers when I want to play certain games.
Okay then, well it get updates like every too weeks, almost like team fortress 2 and the ridiculous updates. :P
I wish capcom was porting games to android, i want street fighter with online modes on android. :D

Best you can do honestly is emulators. Is just too easy and better than most of the stuff you can find on google play, if you really want controllers game. Or the port of games like sonic, and Final fantasy. So I dunno. What kind of games you want, just controller support games?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well since i have android tv which requires controller, emulators work out well :P
But the other apps that isn't controller support are awful, try using file manager with no mouse or touch screen :(

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Most of the good Android games are ports like GTA. But leaving the Shovelware games, i've enjoyed some titles on it:

- Out There by Miclos (The sequel, Out There Chronicles, is a visual novel, but it gets interesting).
- Fotonica by Santa Ragione.
- Rymdkapsel by Grapefrukt
- The Square Enix GO series (Lara Croft GO; Hitman GO...)
- Alto's Adventure by Noddlecake

And more. However, the quantity of copycat-shovelware-poorly-made games is outstanding.

Reactions: migles and Alex658

LuxerWap

The Green Husky with a Broken Tail
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Call of Duty Heroes is Mobile Strike is Boom Beach is Clash of Clash is My Little Pony is Dragon City is that Skylanders games is Gangstar City(?) is 5,000,000+ games like them.

Sonic Runners is Sonic Dash, is Sonic Dash 2 is Super Mario Run is Temple Run is Temple Run 2 is Subway Surfers is Super Monkey Ball: Bounce is Sonic Jump is Sonic Jump Turbo is 5,000,000+ games like them.

Candy Crush is Pokémon Shuffle is Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle is Pet Rescue Saga is Puzzles and Dragons is every other game King made is Bejeweled is 5,000,000+ games like them.

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Call of Duty Heroes is Mobile Strike is Boom Beach is Clash of Clash is My Little Pony is Dragon City is that Skylanders games is Gangstar City(?) is 5,000,000+ games like them.

Sonic Runners is Sonic Dash, is Sonic Dash 2 is Super Mario Run is Temple Run is Temple Run 2 is Subway Surfers is Super Monkey Ball: Bounce is Sonic Jump is Sonic Jump Turbo is 5,000,000+ games like them.

Candy Crush is Pokémon Shuffle is Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle is Pet Rescue Saga is Puzzles and Dragons is every other game King made is Bejeweled is 5,000,000+ games like them.

Shovelware games has migrated from consoles to Mobile on a great extend, since is more cheaper to make poorly-made phone games than making poorly-made games for home consoles.

Last edited by Autz,

LuxerWap

The Green Husky with a Broken Tail
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shovelware games has migrated from consoles to Mobile on a great extend, since is more cheaper to make poorly-made phone games than making poorly-made games for home consoles.
Which is why everyone loves to copy one another. Really, the only original mobile game I played is Angry Birds.

Reactions: Autz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, his partner is Luke