Is DinoDirect a Scam?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by jastolze, Jun 6, 2015.

?

Is DinoDirect a scam?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. jastolze
    OP

jastolze GBAtemp Fan

May 2, 2012
    United States
    So I recently purchased a GPD G5A Android device from dinodirect.com. Then after a couple days I found some negative reviews on this site. Most were about wedding dresses and lasers but there were a couple others as well. My question to you is: If you've ordered anything from them, what was the experience like? Shipping time? Did you get the item you asked for? Any other notes you'd like to mention?

Thanks!

2. LightyKD

LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    No, Dino Direct is not a scam BUT you need to be careful and do ALL of your research before buying things from there. I had a friend who worked there and they do try to a degree to make sure people are satisfied with their purchase. With that said, as with any retail situations, everyone deals with a different sales rep so your experience may vary.

3. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    I've bought stuff from them without issue but stopped using them out of principal because almost all of the product reviews on their site look like fake reviews.

4. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle
    I almost went through them to get a JXD S7800 but, I just...I dunno, it seemed kinda off to me.