Hacking Is Devmenu still a thing?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DevMenu is becoming less relevant and less useful over time. Checkpoint is a better save manager than DevMenu, and tinfoil is a better NSP-installer than DevMenu.

The currently released versions of DevMenu also don't work on 6.0.0 or higher. Considering that new Switch system versions are likely to break DevMenu for long stretches of time, DevMenu is no longer recommended.

CecilioX3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DevMenu is becoming less relevant and less useful over time. Checkpoint is a better save manager than DevMenu, and tinfoil is a better NSP-installer than DevMenu.

The currently released versions of DevMenu also don't work on 6.0.0 or higher. Considering that new Switch system versions are likely to break DevMenu for long stretches of time, DevMenu is no longer recommended.
Thanks.

paulzheng

Trophies
XP
Country
China
devmenu is best, but not compatible with 6.0 or higher. it's so convineient display all games and patchs information on your console. easy to instal nsp as well.

Reactions: satel

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
The only part I now miss from the devmenu is being able to uninstall dlc, updates full titles etc.. all separately I found that really handy instead of having to delete the full title in system settings to get rid of just an update for example

Last edited by Reecey,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Wait, does devmenu has a save manager feature?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any other app that can uninstall patch or a dlc?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Sadly, none I’m aware of but it was a cool feature I’m hoping hid does something similar with n1dus or sxos ;) apparently he was working on something like this until he moved on to other sources..

Last edited by Reecey,

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
There is leaked new devmenu out there. (if you know were to look)

but sadly, it only works on the pre-release of v6.0.0 firmware

Noone that I know of has leaked a patched one that works on final 6.0.0 firmware or the 6.0.1 or the latest 6.10

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is leaked new devmenu out there. (if you know were to look)

but sadly, it only works on the pre-release of v6.0.0 firmware

Noone that I know of has leaked a patched one that works on final 6.0.0 firmware or the 6.0.1 or the latest 6.10
*Supposedly* someone on discord has modified it to work on retail 6.x, but is keeping it private for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night