Status
Not open for further replies.

pspmte

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is 3.5e out now, has anybody had the guts to install it lol
Anyway can we download the wads from 3.5e to a pc ?

In other words can i make an unbricker out of this Fellaow what do you think?

Mat

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
No, it isn't out yet, this was answered several times
dry.gif
. If it would be out, there would be at least 5 Mass-Panics Thread here, and you would recieve a Mail from Nintendo...think, please...

For the App...Something like that maybe: http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Update_Downloader ?
Or wait till a game has 3.5, and extract with WiiScrubber or WUFE...

Searching doesn't hurt...
wink2.gif

A

Aimen

pspmte said:
Hey i only asked anyway thanks for great link

You know Mat... This is the GBATemp NERDS! This forum is for ask things, geting help! Insted, we new get shit! Like, we must do something good before we can get help, like, do a app to HBC! So this is a bad forum! Everybody here think they are so smart! I'm not smart, nobody is smart, beside WiiGator and Waninkoko! So there have you got facts about this shitty forum! If you want, you and me can look after a another forum that are better than this shit!

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aimen said:
pspmte said:

*snip*

It's nobody's fault you're lazy and expect everything to be handed to you, even if there are a gazillion stickies and thousand-reply threads already. I really hope you enjoy your newly-increased warning level. And next time, if you don't like a forum, stop posting there, but don't cry like a little baby.

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aimen said:
pspmte said:

You know Mat... This is the GBATemp NERDS! This forum is for ask things, geting help! Insted, we new get shit! Like, we must do something good before we can get help, like, do a app to HBC! So this is a bad forum! Everybody here think they are so smart! I'm not smart, nobody is smart, beside WiiGator and Waninkoko! So there have you got facts about this shitty forum! If you want, you and me can look after a another forum that are better than this shit!

stop being a whiney cow lol this is why you get crap..
this may be a forum but end of the day there is ENDLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS crap the same where people are to bone idle to read or search, so instead they do every1 elses head in becuz it has BEEN ANSWERED, if it was something we wouldnt get so up tight, but when its the same old crap day in day out comming from noobs that can't read it does our heads in. and I can tell you some sort of div anyway 'nobody is smart, beside WiiGator and Waninkoko!'.. dude you are a serious pleb go find some other website to annoy we wont miss ya
smile.gif

anyways as it is a forum the answer to the OP is no... google...

A

Aimen

Flawsdraw said:
Aimen said:
pspmte said:

stop being a whiney cow lol this is why you get crap..
this may be a forum but end of the day there is ENDLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS crap the same where people are to bone idle to read or search, so instead they do every1 elses head in becuz it has BEEN ANSWERED, if it was something we wouldnt get so up tight, but when its the same old crap day in day out comming from noobs that can't read it does our heads in. and I can tell you some sort of div anyway 'nobody is smart, beside WiiGator and Waninkoko!'.. dude you are a serious pleb go find some other website to annoy we wont miss ya
smile.gif

anyways as it is a forum the answer to the OP is no... google...

Ok, Google is better than this! Google have all the answers! Example, how stupid you are (Flawsdraw) or how right i have how shit this site is! But ok, if you guys want me to be a smartass.. than just wait..... I gonna do something good to you guys! Seriously, i mean it!

SirTempest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
oh just shut up, nobody needs you here flaming around

if this forum was a bad as you told us, why don't you move your ass out of here and stay away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm