Is 3.5e out?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by pspmte, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2009

Is 3.5e out? by pspmte at 11:02 AM (1,635 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. pspmte
    OP

Member pspmte GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Is 3.5e out now, has anybody had the guts to install it lol
    Anyway can we download the wads from 3.5e to a pc ?

In other words can i make an unbricker out of this Fellaow what do you think?

Mat

2. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    No, it isn't out yet, this was answered several times [​IMG]. If it would be out, there would be at least 5 Mass-Panics Thread here, and you would recieve a Mail from Nintendo...think, please...

For the App...Something like that maybe: http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Update_Downloader ?
    Or wait till a game has 3.5, and extract with WiiScrubber or WUFE...

Searching doesn't hurt... [​IMG]

3. pspmte
    OP

Member pspmte GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Hey i only asked anyway thanks for great link

4. Aimen

Aimen Newbie

You know Mat... This is the GBATemp NERDS! This forum is for ask things, geting help! Insted, we new get shit! Like, we must do something good before we can get help, like, do a app to HBC! So this is a bad forum! Everybody here think they are so smart! I'm not smart, nobody is smart, beside WiiGator and Waninkoko! So there have you got facts about this shitty forum! If you want, you and me can look after a another forum that are better than this shit!

5. Joey Ravn

Member Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Spain
    It's nobody's fault you're lazy and expect everything to be handed to you, even if there are a gazillion stickies and thousand-reply threads already. I really hope you enjoy your newly-increased warning level. And next time, if you don't like a forum, stop posting there, but don't cry like a little baby.

6. Flawsdraw

Member Flawsdraw GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    stop being a whiney cow lol this is why you get crap..
    this may be a forum but end of the day there is ENDLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS crap the same where people are to bone idle to read or search, so instead they do every1 elses head in becuz it has BEEN ANSWERED, if it was something we wouldnt get so up tight, but when its the same old crap day in day out comming from noobs that can't read it does our heads in. and I can tell you some sort of div anyway 'nobody is smart, beside WiiGator and Waninkoko!'.. dude you are a serious pleb go find some other website to annoy we wont miss ya [​IMG]....

anyways as it is a forum the answer to the OP is no... google...

7. Aimen

Aimen Newbie

Ok, Google is better than this! Google have all the answers! Example, how stupid you are (Flawsdraw) or how right i have how shit this site is! But ok, if you guys want me to be a smartass.. than just wait..... I gonna do something good to you guys! Seriously, i mean it!

8. SirTempest

Member SirTempest GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    oh just shut up, nobody needs you here flaming around

if this forum was a bad as you told us, why don't you move your ass out of here and stay away?

9. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    NO FLAMING!

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.