Gaming Ironfall Invasion question

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when freeshop was around I got ironfall Invasion and I remember downloading the dlc on freeshop. When I open the game it won't let me play saying I have to purchase or re download the campaign mode or multiplayer mode. So what do I have to do

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You, the eShop, or the in-app eShop probably removed the DLC - and the game doesn't support having it swept away from its feet

Reinstall the DLC, or delete the save

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has your 3DS connected to the official servers (launching eShop) at any point in time since downloading the DLC from FreeShop? Doing this basically revokes any of the DLC you don't actually own on your system, essentially preventing games from loading them even though they're installed on your system.

Since the FreeShop is down, your choices are to reset your save data, find a .cia of the DLC (don't ask where) and reinstall it, or outright just buy the DLC off the shop.

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am gonna search for the dlc on some random iso site. But my other dlc's work. I am pretty sure it only resets the dlc if you go into the dlc store.

LL456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something similar happens to me, except that I downloaded a version of Ironfall in .cia format but when I run it the game does not recognize the full version, what could be the solution?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You need to install the dlc to unlock the full game. The game when it first came out was only ever released as a trial version then you had to purchase the dlc to get the full game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F