iPod screen problem

Discussion in 'iPhone, iPod & iPad' started by lukands, Nov 12, 2014.

1. lukands
    OP

lukands I took the little bus here

Mar 27, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Not exactly sure how to explain it, the colors are all messed up, best way to describe it is it looks almost like some weird kind of cross between xray and sepia.
    Any thoughts of what has happened?

2. jonthedit

jonthedit GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 30, 2011
    Bangladesh
    Digitizer broke. What generation is it? I can link you to the parts and repair service required (easy to do yourself, costs about $15~$30)

Edit : In case you don't know what Invert colors are, go to your Settings.app > General > Accessibility > and make sure you have Invert colors off.

3. finkmac

finkmac GBAtemp Fan

Nov 9, 2011
    Canada
    Over there
    Could you post a picture of it?

4. lukands
    OP

lukands I took the little bus here

Mar 27, 2009
    Your mamas house
    A big thank you!!!! Problem solved....darn kids must have been messing with the settings?
    And I even checked settings for something obvious but never would I have thought to look in "accessibility".
    Maybe the next question is what invert colors "white on black" is for?

5. jonthedit

jonthedit GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 30, 2011
    Bangladesh
    *FACEPALM* Good thing I edited my post! I thought about it after coming to the conclusion you messed up your screen - but when you said Sepia- I questioned my original statement, and for the heck of it assumed you did not know how to use Invert Colors - which you did not.

Good thing I caught on! :creep:

Check if pressing the home button 3 times triggers the same thing.
    Invert Colors is basically if you have eye issues or prefer certain pages inversed. Try it out on Notes.app, you might be surprised that it looks quite nice! :)