iPlayer Flash card setup help

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by linuxman009, Jan 16, 2010.

Jan 16, 2010
  1. linuxman009
    OP

Newcomer linuxman009 Newbie

United States
    O.K. for christmas I bought myself an iPlayer flash card from console system. I got it a week ago and I was sent a bricked one that would only load white screens on a ds fat and ds light and dsi 1.4 gives the black error screen [​IMG] so I bought a different one from 4coolday and it works but only loads the screens with the iplayer symbal so can someone tell me what system files I need to put on here for it to work if I was to put them on a blank 2 gb micro sd card with no other files and folders other than the ones I need to get the iPlayer to the main screen that has the 5 menus option (Video, Music, Homebrew, Files, and Settings) and where to download them please. thank you very much

2. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Mods move this to the "Other Flashing Hardware & Software" Subforum. You'll get more help there.

~ Jon

3. ivobhz

Newcomer ivobhz Advanced Member

Brazil
    in the iplayer site (http://www.dsiplayer.com/), it says "Just download and copy the unzipped system files to the TF."

These are the latest files you need.

4. linuxman009
    OP

Newcomer linuxman009 Newbie

United States

sorry i forgot to meantion that I tried all of the files from dsiplayer.com and the disk it was shipped with.

5. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    edit !? was going to add a link to a review In my signature but its been deleted!? wtf?!

(edit #2) click the link in my signature and then the one in the review links page that follows!

6. iwakura

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    Just going to try covering some basics here.

did you unzip the archive? drag and drop the contents inside the archive onto the root of your microSD.