Country
United States
  • LU64+ Wii with boot2v4
  • System Menu 4.0
  • Dop-IOS v7 all available IOS [previous SM 4.2]
  • preloader 0.29
  • bootmii IOS254
  • IOS249 rev14
tried to update preloader v0.30, received a message IOS 60 has the fakesign bug. so i used IOS60 Patcher to reinstall IOS60, returned to HBC and reinstalled preloader 0.29. dumb me wasnt thinking about Nintendo's big firmware update yesterday. i should have done a wad install i know.

now i have a freakin stub IOS60 v6400, so obviously i can not access preloader or my system menu. black screen.
hate2.gif

my question is, if i get a modchip can i fix it? i know there are autoboot options but im not sure if they will work if IOS60 is hosed?

RRoD420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem. I was an idiot and installed ios60 v6400 stub now I just get a black screen. No preloader installed no bootmii as boot2. is there ANYTHING we can do to fix these?

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes a mod chip can help you load up an auto disk you will need a gamecube controller that you can place in port 4 and moded so you can press all 4 directions on D-pad start wii with savemii free method see if your system menu number comes up

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
too much hassle just phone nintendo and say you updated your Wii and when it asked you to restart it wouldn't come back on and they'll probably send you a reconditioned Wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...