Apple IOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak Help?

hudhair

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, Im on ios 9.3.3(jailbroken) and want to update to ios 10.1.1. How would i do that as system settings does not allow me to? Thanks! Also, ios 10.1.1 jailbreak is out right?

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, no jailbreak for iOS 10 has been released. You can update via iTunes, but your jailbreak will forever be lost.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't fall for them. They are all scams that ask for your money by making you do surveys or download an app.
However, a 10.1.1 kernel exploit has been found, and has been fixed in 10.2, so don't update.
I'd refer to reddit.com/r/jailbreak, because they're usually the first community to spread news about a public jailbreak.

Reactions: hudhair

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, really? I saw videos all over youtube. I guess they are all fake?

Be warn... THINK AND THINK! Most Youtube are full of liars. Hate them. Horrible people. I only used youtube that I know of and what I am really looking for.

Nope, no jailbreak for iOS 10 has been released. You can update via iTunes, but your jailbreak will forever be lost.

Actually, you are not right. Here:

http://www.redmondpie.com/ios-10.1.1-jailbreak-exploit-released-heres-what-you-need-to-know/

Hello, Im on ios 9.3.3(jailbroken) and want to update to ios 10.1.1. How would i do that as system settings does not allow me to? Thanks! Also, ios 10.1.1 jailbreak is out right?

Yes, it is possible. Here:

http://www.redmondpie.com/ios-10.1.1-jailbreak-exploit-released-heres-what-you-need-to-know/

Last edited by spotanjo3,

hudhair

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be warn... THINK AND THINK! Most Youtube are full of liars. Hate them. Horrible people. I only used youtube that I know of and what I am really looking for.

Actually, you are not right. Here:

Yes, it is possible. Here:

so there is a jailbreak out for the end user on ios10?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was going to format mine on 9.3 (impactor) and use iTunes to manually update via ipsw to 10.1.1 in preparation.

Can't be long now, but I'm willing to wait for it if it ever happens.

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to format mine on 9.3 (impactor) and use iTunes to manually update via ipsw to 10.1.1 in preparation.

Can't be long now, but I'm willing to wait for it if it ever happens.

You have a limited amount of time. Only about 1 or 2 weeks until Apple stops signing 10.1.1. Also it's called Cydia Eraser now in case you have a hard time finding it.

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You have a limited amount of time. Only about 1 or 2 weeks until Apple stops signing 10.1.1. Also it's called Cydia Eraser now in case you have a hard time finding it.

I know I need to rush, I also have my iPad ready to go too, but my phone takes a while to back up and it's too much like hard work...... Hope I don't miss the window....

Reactions: Zero72463

RyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you already have a jailbroken iOS device do not update. Why risk staying on a stable jailbreak when iOS 10.1 jailbreak gets released, it'll be extremely buggy and you will regret it.
Most apps still support iOS 8+ so I'm not going to update my iPod ever, and it seems that every new iOS version will make the jailbreaks more unreliable and make your iDevice slower.

Reactions: iAqua

RyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those articles are rubbish. It's just a tease from egomaniacs who only want to sell their jailbreaks. Pangu and Taig are the only legit jailbreakers left.
That's why I said don't trust anyone but /r/jailbreak
They'd be the first to know about a legit public jailbreak tool.

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im currently on 9.3 jailbroken as well and im staying. its not worth the trouble to update and re-jailbreak. its not like there was much added to ios10 anywawys. and there are security tweaks in cydia if thats what ur worried about

Reactions: MUDD_BR and RyDog

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo