Hacking Invalid CIA

pikachusykes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've created similar threads, but my problem hasn't been solved yet. I have an o3DS, running RxTools 3.0 Beta 2, Emunand version 10.5.0U, sysnand version 9.2. My problem is that when I try to install some cias, it goes to 100% and then all of a sudden says "this cia is invalid" on big blue menu. I've tried many different cia installers such as FBI,devmenu,nasa. can't seem to get the cia downloaded onto my 3DS. has anyone seem to have the same problem? and no it isn't a title import problem, those are properly put it in. it's why I could install big blue menu through FBI installer.

Last edited by pikachusykes,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
1: Do you have enough space on your SD?
2: Is your SD formatted to FAT32? If not, it needs to be since FAT16 has issues with large files.
3: Use TerraCopy to transfer CIAs since it performs checks along the way to make sure nothing goes wrong during the transfer process.

pikachusykes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem, I made a new dump, I generated new xorpads and I converted the 3ds file into cia file.
the games that I tried to download are all cias

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

1: Do you have enough space on your SD?
2: Is your SD formatted to FAT32? If not, it needs to be since FAT16 has issues with large files.
3: Use TerraCopy to transfer CIAs since it performs checks along the way to make sure nothing goes wrong during the transfer process.
I have enough space. and I'm gonna try the formatting solution and the terracopy solution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.