Introduction

devilpyro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello there, i hope i am writing this right.

I am joining this forum since i had a few of console like switch, ps4, 3ds, vita, ipad. and tried to find out the way to hack them, or safely upgrading them.

Most device already hacked when i buy them so i didnt have much clue on how to start doing it myself.

Best regards

Last edited by devilpyro,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello there, i hope i am writing this right.

I am joining this forum since i had a few of console like switch, ps4, 3ds, vita, ipad. and tried to find out the way to hack them, or safely upgrading them.

Most device already hacked when i buy them so i didnt have much clue on how to start doing it myself.

Best regards

Hello.:)

Welcome to GBAtemp.

You will find here many Threads,Manuals and Articles for your Consoles about Homebrew/Hacking/Modding.

Have a good time here and fun on reading.Maybe also you post some Stuff from you too.

Have Fun.
Thank you.:)

devilpyro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello.:)

Welcome to GBAtemp.

You will find here many Threads,Manuals and Articles for your Consoles about Homebrew/Hacking/Modding.

Have a good time here and fun on reading.Maybe also you post some Stuff from you too.

Have Fun.
Thank you.:)

Thanks, i hacked the older device like psp or vita myself since it was easy, but i have no clue at all with newest device like ps4/switch. Guess im getting old lol

Vagos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello I used to be a lurker but since Iam in need I have officialy joined the forum.
Could you please support on my non bootable switch? 1st message under my profile

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: