Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lemmy Koopa, Sep 18, 2012.

Sep 18, 2012

Introduction by Lemmy Koopa at 6:38 AM (314 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Lemmy Koopa
    OP

Member Lemmy Koopa M3 Perfect fanboy

United States
    I haven't given one yet, so I guess I will now.

Hi, I'm new here, of course. I'm mostly known as Lemmy Koopa on the internet (there's probably more than I can count out there but whatever) after working with Video Games Awesome, so I've stuck with it.

I'm mostly interested in the GBA/NDS flash card/homebrew territory. I've been part of it since I got an EFA-Linker in 04, which was happily replaced with a further superior M3 Perfect and given to my friend.

I've decided to join so I could hook up with people that are into these sort of things, and hopefully can also get help on the way. I hope to have a great experience here, and I hope you all can enjoy me being here without being a thorn in your foot.

Thanks for reading. :)

2. Sicklyboy

Global Moderator Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

United States
    Welcome!

Have fun, get to know some good people, asking questions is great but Google is always your friend as is the forum search, so try to have done a little bit of research before you start asking stuff, don't act like a 12 year old noob playing CoD on Xbox Live, be respectful and you'll be respected, blah blah all that good stuff. Give the rules a read if you haven't already, just to keep yourself out of trouble. There's some important stuff in there (namely, no linking to or sharing ROMs/Warez, no racism or hate speech, etc). Also, look at the stickies in the top of each forum you go to post in. A lot of useful stuff/information is often in them.

Glad to meet you!

3. Lemmy Koopa
    OP

Member Lemmy Koopa M3 Perfect fanboy

United States
    Thanks. I have a lot of experience with online communities and communication, so I think I can hopefully keep out of trouble. I'll give the rules a good read in case there's any board-specific rules that are outside the common courtesy for any civil message board.

4. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Sounds good to me, welcome.

5. nukeboy95

Member nukeboy95 Leave luck to heaven.

United States