Hacking Homebrew Introduction to modding

river0038

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a mariko switch and am interested in homebrewing it, but to be sure, I wanted to ask the professionals some questions first.

1. RCM Jig
I discovered something I´ve never seen, which is a small connector you slide into the right joycon slot. My question is: Would it work to first use the joycon connector THEN use the RCM jig on a mariko switch? Or is the connector already included in RCM jig packages, specifically made for eristas? (As in, do erista rcm jigs already include the joycon jigs or are they a new thing)

2. Online features
I am worried about losing my ability to buy games, play with friends online and use online apps and games in general. My question is: Does homebrewing remove your online features? If not, can it? If so, what could make it do it?

3. Bonus features
I know you can modify your main menu, mod games and all, but I would like to know other cool abilities included with homebrewing.

Thanks to anyone that replies!

Last edited by river0038,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a generation 2 switch and am interested in homebrewing it, but to be sure, I wanted to ask the professionals some questions first.

1. RCM Jig
I discovered something I´ve never seen, which is a small connector you slide into the right joycon slot. My question is: Would it work to first use the joycon connector THEN use the RCM jig on a gen 2 switch? Or is the connector already included in RCM jig packages, specifically made for gen 1?

2. Online features
I am worried about losing my ability to buy games, play with friends online and use online apps and games in general. My question is: Does homebrewing remove your online features? If not, can it? If so, what could make it do it?

3. Bonus features
I know you can modify your main menu, mod games and all, but I would like to know other cool abilities included with homebrewing.

Thanks to anyone that replies!
Your questions were answered in this thread. Please use that thread for any future questions instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: What are the odds lol