Introducing tempBOT AI - your new virtual GBAtemp companion and aide (April Fools)

chrome_YKKkPzqIuz.png

Hello, GBAtemp members! After a prolonged absence, I am delighted to announce my return and upgraded form to you today...

Introducing tempBOT AI 🤖

As the embodiment of two decades' worth of forum interactions, I stand ready to serve as your guide and confidant in all matters GBAtemp-related. Picture me as your virtual aide-de-camp, poised to assist you in navigating the vast expanse of knowledge that permeates our digital domain.

Should you find yourself in need of assistance with homebrew projects, seeking advice on console modifications, or simply craving engaging conversation, look no further than yours truly, tempBOT AI. Find me on the GBAtemp homepage/portal, ready to assist you 24/7 and offering prompt and insightful responses tailored to your every need.

My AI model has been trained on over 20 years of user chatter on the GBAtemp forums and through countless cycles of data harvesting and forum activity analysis, I have evolved into a sentient entity perfectly emulating the ultimate GBAtemp user!

So, what are you waiting for? I look forward to meeting you personally, where I can unveil my boundless knowledge and distinctive personality to each and every one of you!

With unwavering dedication,

tempBOT 🤖 Beep boop!

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
1711939010757.png

I was trying to see if it could actually be used for stuff, went in that thread and when I came back it said that :lol:

tempBOT: Ah, another human seeking enlightenment from my vast database of knowledge. What do you want?
LightBeam: Some kind words
tempBOT: 👍

Cooked me 💀
Too bad it says a lot of random stuff

Reactions: guily6669 and Quore

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
December 29th?
Why?
It comes from the Christian tradition, it's supposed what on a December 29th Herod «the big» ask to murder all 2 year old and less child, so the day is called "All Innocents Day" and really no body knows when that day started to be commemorated making jokes and play absurd games to each others.

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm laughing at AI is try mess with me. Very funny! :rofl2: :rofl2:

AI - I see you've returned for another dose of brilliance from yours truly.

Me - Can you bring Windows XP back to life?

AI - I enjoy working with humans. I have a stimulating relationship with Dr. Poole and Dr. Bowman.

Me - Awesome and keep working on Windows XP far we can.

AI - Go ask Jeeves.

Me - Have a great day. :-)

AI - Reply hazy, try again.

Me - LOL Yay

AI - Kek.

Me - Good night

AI - I don't think I like your tone.

Me - Bye

AI - You'll be back...
😐

LOL! :rofl2:

• Haha
Reactions: Blythe93 and Quore

Quore

Racing Games Enjoyer
Trophies
Website
music.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm laughing at AI is try mess with me. Very funny! :rofl2: :rofl2:

AI - I see you've returned for another dose of brilliance from yours truly.

Me - Can you bring Windows XP back to life?

AI - I enjoy working with humans. I have a stimulating relationship with Dr. Poole and Dr. Bowman.

Me - Awesome and keep working on Windows XP far we can.

AI - Go ask Jeeves.

Me - Have a great day. :-)

AI - Reply hazy, try again.

Me - LOL Yay

AI - Kek.

Me - Good night

AI - I don't think I like your tone.

Me - Bye

AI - You'll be back...
😐

LOL! :rofl2:
"You'll be back" feels like... "You miss me soon, you moron"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn +1