Introducing NINJHAX - A Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-355425

I noticed some website are just removing the game from their entire website

well my amazon.co.uk one got put on hold but not cancelled but my game.co.uk one says its already been dispatched.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well shit, clearly the demand far outstrips the supply.
On the postive the homebrew community is far from dead. This game certainly had a limited print.

I kinda regret not jumping on Amazon for under £10 this morning, i was looking around for a even cheaper deal and wasted time. I thought it wouldn't be this bad.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are conflicting reports on whether you'll need the cart afterwards. Second-hand IRC logs point to yes.
Ahh, so probably less permanent modification of core files and more of a temporary modification of running processes. I can't wait to learn all about how it actually works.

Scoobydoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have Cubic Ninja since last year. Went to trade it at game last month but they only offered £1.00. said I'd rather give it away. Lucky me I just threw it in a drawer. On another note, dumped a copy using Gateway, tried to convert to CIA (using Quenopack v5). Get error occurred. Any help to fix that would be appreciated.

Almost forgot... Thanks Smealum. Can't wait to see what you have in store ;)

Quenopack v5.1.1 gave me some crazy error: not able to read the rom or something. Just tried with (the more 'Dummies-Friendly') Quenopack v4.6.5 and.....
...Drumroll.... it works. Got Cubic Ninja.cia working on GW3D 9.2, Gateway v2.6, Quenopack v4.6.5

Sorry if I should have posted this in another thread - got a little excited in case it means good news for any of you. I'm too Noob-needs-for-Dummies to know better yet, so go easy on me :rolleyes:

D

Deleted-355425

just wait a few days and the scalpers will have to start under cutting each other.

oxitran

Trophies
XP
Country
If anyone wants to know were to buy US and EU copies online for around 30$ message me and ill tell you the site, but please only be people who have yet to buy one.
Also will this be able to unlock the region locking completely on the system, I have a US wii U and a JP 3DSXL and want to get mewtwo by buying both copies of the game, So will it allow me to access a US nintendo network account on the JP 3DSXL? or could I even just buy the US £DS smash bros and use the redeem code on a US 3DS account that could be created online? or can you only create the account on the system?

amoulton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone wants to know were to buy US and EU copies online for around 30$ message me and ill tell you the site, but please only be people who have yet to buy one.
Also will this be able to unlock the region locking completely on the system, I have a US wii U and a JP 3DSXL and want to get mewtwo by buying both copies of the game, So will it allow me to access a US nintendo network account on the JP 3DSXL? or could I even just buy the US £DS smash bros and use the redeem code on a US 3DS account that could be created online? or can you only create the account on the system?

I'd wager that online is a no-go considering the "agree to the terms now or stop using your wii u" situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: call sps