Homebrew Internet browser now?

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Short answer: Almost no. Long answer: If you want to make a Google site and embed it there and have a way of getting there (unlikely) then yes. For some reason the Facebook page for SwitchBru is no longer accessible from the Switch, but there was still a way to get to Google+ and search SwitchBru to get to SwitchTube. If there was ever a way to embed a non-YouTube video in Google+ it is no longer possible anyway because the service has just been retired, so there doesn’t seem to be anyway to get to the SwitchBru site - and in the same way, I’m not sure if there is anyway to reach your Google site, since there would not be anyway way to access a page with the link to your site.

Nomak54

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Short answer: Almost no. Long answer: If you want to make a Google site and embed it there and have a way of getting there (unlikely) then yes. For some reason the Facebook page for SwitchBru is no longer accessible from the Switch, but there was still a way to get to Google+ and search SwitchBru to get to SwitchTube. If there was ever a way to embed a non-YouTube video in Google+ it is no longer possible anyway because the service has just been retired, so there doesn’t seem to be anyway to get to the SwitchBru site - and in the same way, I’m not sure if there is anyway to reach your Google site, since there would not be anyway way to access a page with the link to your site.
SwitchBru is no longer accessible from the Switch,

Switch bru still works? I just used it today

Reactions: DualBladedKirito

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since