Emulation Internal Storage while in Emunand

dotpunkt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI guys,
first of all thanks for all the great information this community provides :)
helped me a ton to get my switch up and running!

I am running EmuNand with the latest Athmosphere firmware (1.2.2) and system version 13.1.0. The "E" is also showing in the system settings.

The system info stills shows 25 gb free internal space: is this emulated system memory via sd card and save to use or the hardware memory of the switch?

My understanding is that while in emummc (emunand) nothing touches the internal storage. So when installing via Tinwoo i can install to the "internal storage" without really touching the real hardware storage?

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
HI guys,
first of all thanks for all the great information this community provides :)
helped me a ton to get my switch up and running!

I am running EmuNand with the latest Athmosphere firmware (1.2.2) and system version 13.1.0. The "E" is also showing in the system settings.

The system info stills shows 25 gb free internal space: is this emulated system memory via sd card and save to use or the hardware memory of the switch?

My understanding is that while in emummc (emunand) nothing touches the internal storage. So when installing via Tinwoo i can install to the "internal storage" without really touching the real hardware storage?
If you’re on EmuMMC, while installing games, then yes, it won’t touch your sysnand.

Reactions: dotpunkt

dotpunkt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh ok thank you! a bigger sd card it is than

Ok so: every storage i see while in custom firmware via EmuMMC is just on the sd card.
So my 26 gb internal storage are emulated and i can fill it up with games while leaving enough free space for save game data as this data is always stored on the (emulated) internal storage.

Last edited by dotpunkt,

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
oh ok thank you! a bigger sd card it is than

Ok so: every storage i see while in custom firmware via EmuMMC is just on the sd card.
So my 26 gb internal storage are emulated and i can fill it up with games while leaving enough free space for save game data as this data is always stored on the (emulated) internal storage.

Yes, It is correct 😉

Reactions: dotpunkt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill