Hacking installing wii ware

ricanpapi_16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not asking wqere to get wii ware games or anything im just asking how to get them installed on the wii?
-do i need a wii emulator?
-what tools do i need?(i have zelda twailite hack already with the wad installer)?
thanx for the help

Wuschmaster

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ricanpapi_16 said:
im not asking wqere to get wii ware games or anything im just asking how to get them installed on the wii?
-what tools do i need?(i have zelda twailite hack already with the wad installer)?
thanx for the help
All you need is a Wi-Fi connection! You just go into the "Shopping Channel" and choose "Wii Ware". There you'll find the games.
You need Wii Points to get them, though. You can get them with your credit card or in any retail store.

ricanpapi_16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm 1 more question. i heard the have hacked the wii ware. no im not asking were to download them.... my question is if by any chance i do get a hold of a download one in a private torrent tracker how would i install it.? thanx

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
ricanpapi_16 said:
hmm 1 more question. i heard the have hacked the wii ware. no im not asking were to download them.... my question is if by any chance i do get a hold of a download one in a private torrent tracker how would i install it.? thanx
With the WAD installer
smile.gif

Get it in the "Common downloads" thread.

duy64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What you need is common sense and start searching for your answers. Unless you want to be useless and always have to rely on others to spoon feed you with answers.

ricanpapi_16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
superrob said:
ricanpapi_16 said:
With the WAD installer
smile.gif

thank you in a noob at this as you can see. thats y i have so many questions. i kno i said i had 1 more question but i have a few more if you guys dnt mind me askin.
-do i need a specail emulator to play my hacked wiiware games?
-when i download my wiiware game do i just drop it in the wad installer and start enjoying game?
thanx again and sry for all my noob questions

epu708

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
ricanpapi_16 said:
superrob said:
ricanpapi_16 said:
With the WAD installer
smile.gif

thank you in a noob at this as you can see. thats y i have so many questions. i kno i said i had 1 more question but i have a few more if you guys dnt mind me askin.
-when i download my wiiware game do i just drop it in the wad installer and start enjoying game?

just :
read stickies
use the search button
or read next 3 page list of threads
lecture.gif

you so lazy....

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wuschmaster said:
ricanpapi_16 said:
thanx for the help
All you need is a Wi-Fi connection! You just go into the "Shopping Channel" and choose "Wii Ware". There you'll find the games.
You need Wii Points to get them, though. You can get them with your credit card or in any retail store.

LMAO! ricanpapi_16 is means installing them illegally (not paying for them) hence the "i have zelda twilight hack already with the wad installer" part.

ricanpapi_16 said:
superrob said:
QUOTE(ricanpapi_16 @ May 23 2008, 04:33 PM)
With the WAD installer
smile.gif

1, No!
2, You don't drop anything. You start up the wad installer, press RESET on the wii when told so and it will install the wiiware game

And yeah like other people have said use the search

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats up with people who have 3 posts asking shit that's right in the stickies or be found by using the search function.... It takes 5x longer to get a response because people are so lazy they don't feel like looking for the answer themselves.
laugh.gif

Is there a new hack out? the "twailite"? lol j/k.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT