Hacking Installing Wad Files

Tsuchy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering, i have a jap wii and like would it work if i installed the usa wad file games onto my jap wii. Would i have to do any kind of conversion or anything?

nash79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to install region free wads. You can also make them "region free" by using "freethewads" application. Another way to go is use starfall to make ur wii read all region wads.

Tsuchy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok Thank you, one other question, i tried download the Wad manager
and i got was the a dol file . I have no idea what to do with it. I tried
reading the forums of the author but it was all in spanish
sleep.gif

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goodness...youve got some reading to do

search "Twilight Hack" and "Homebrew Channel" and give wiibrew.org a visit before you ask more.

nash79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noobwarrior7 said:

search "Twilight Hack" and "Homebrew Channel" and give wiibrew.org a visit before you ask more.

I agree with you, but I also like the way u said it
smile.gif
I must agree, my answer assumed that noobwarrior7 had enough prerequisits
smile.gif

Tsuchy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noobwarrior7 said:

It doesn't hurt to ask, you don't have to reply to this thread in this first place if you weren't going to tell me. Thats why i was asking in the first place on what to do. I'm not trying to be noob, i just get a better reply asking someone than not asking at all, sometimes i get lost from the reading.

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do have your answer in there. Read Wiibrew on Homebrew channel, it will explain everything. The dol files is used by the Homebrew channel.

Google Wiibrew Homebrew Channel.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tsuchy said:
It doesn't hurt to ask, you don't have to reply to this thread in this first place if you weren't going to tell me. Thats why i was asking in the first place on what to do. I'm not trying to be noob, i just get a better reply asking someone than not asking at all, sometimes i get lost from the reading.

indeed, my response was based on the chance I try to give most folks, that you are not just a whiny noob, and can benefit from the deeper learning I pointed you towards. had I thought your post pointless or you somewhat incompetent, I'd have given you the 10-second gist, and you'd be back tomorrow (or sooner), with not much more understanding than you have now. so take it as a compliment, I have faith you will figure it all out very swiftly. I do not have some underlying agenda to discourage you and make sure you stay out of the loop, I promise.

also, learning more about Twilight Hack and Homebrew Channel as well as researching Wiibrew.org will probably be more productive, as a lot of false information goes unchecked in forums, and some basic knowledge is needed to weed thru it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night