Installing Virtual Console Backups onto second Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by wiiner, Sep 7, 2008.

1. wiiner
    OP

wiiner Member

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2008
    Hi guys,

I hope I don't get flamed for this.... I know there are loads of guides online and forum threads about installing virtual console games but all of the ones I have found use the twilight princess hack which I believe I have disabled by installing the latest Wii update (3.3e) - D'oh!

Also, before anyone thinks I am asking for advice on breaking the law let me explain my situation....

I am lucky enough to have 2 Wiis at home, both of which have Wiikeys installed and are running the latest firmware (3.3e). On the Wii downstairs I have downloaded about 50 VC titles and it would be nice if they could also be played on the Wii upstairs. I have seen downloadable Virtual Console games on various sites so I know what I want to do is possible, although like I said, all the guides I have found require the twilight hack.

So, all I need to know is can I still copy VC games from one Wii to another or have i 'lost' this ability by updating to fimware 3.3e? If there is a method could someone please point me in the right direction to find out how it is done?

Thanks!

2. fly_us

fly_us GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2007
    United States
    Twillight Hack can use with 3.3, but you cannot use the auto install disc, but need a copy of the game. Go to http://hbc.hackmii.com to download the new update of it.

Without TH, nothing can be done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice