Installing Virtual Console Backups onto second Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by wiiner, Sep 7, 2008.

1. wiiner
    OP

Newcomer wiiner Member

United Kingdom
    Hi guys,

I hope I don't get flamed for this.... I know there are loads of guides online and forum threads about installing virtual console games but all of the ones I have found use the twilight princess hack which I believe I have disabled by installing the latest Wii update (3.3e) - D'oh!

Also, before anyone thinks I am asking for advice on breaking the law let me explain my situation....

I am lucky enough to have 2 Wiis at home, both of which have Wiikeys installed and are running the latest firmware (3.3e). On the Wii downstairs I have downloaded about 50 VC titles and it would be nice if they could also be played on the Wii upstairs. I have seen downloadable Virtual Console games on various sites so I know what I want to do is possible, although like I said, all the guides I have found require the twilight hack.

So, all I need to know is can I still copy VC games from one Wii to another or have i 'lost' this ability by updating to fimware 3.3e? If there is a method could someone please point me in the right direction to find out how it is done?

Thanks!

2. fly_us

Member fly_us GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Twillight Hack can use with 3.3, but you cannot use the auto install disc, but need a copy of the game. Go to http://hbc.hackmii.com to download the new update of it.

Without TH, nothing can be done.