XP
Country
United States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnwjUwRbJ2Y
it works perfectly for me
cool.gif

A

auroreon

Hi, sorry to be a pain but could somebody here please explain step by step exactly how to install a VC game onto an unmodified wii, I'm fairly tech savvy so chances are I will understand an explanation. Also, does the unlimited version of the homebrew channel work, and should I use it? are these channels all able to uninstall using the normal method for uninstalling wii channels? after the VC console titles have been installed using this method, would you be able to re-download them from the wii shop without charge if you removed them?

Sorry for being a complete n00b, and I appologize if any of these questions have been answered before.

r0llik

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
auroreon said:
Hi, sorry to be a pain but could somebody here please explain step by step exactly how to install a VC game onto an unmodified wii, I'm fairly tech savvy so chances are I will understand an explanation. Also, does the unlimited version of the homebrew channel work, and should I use it? are these channels all able to uninstall using the normal method for uninstalling wii channels? after the VC console titles have been installed using this method, would you be able to re-download them from the wii shop without charge if you removed them?

Sorry for being a complete n00b, and I appologize if any of these questions have been answered before.

try this: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=83221

A

auroreon

r0llik said:
auroreon said:

try this: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=83221

Thanks but my wii is unmodified, so I was hoping you could install them using the twilight hack.

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rommy667 said:
Ive a few vc games lying around but they are in loads of diffrent parts how can i pack them in to 1 single wad file so i can install em ?? thanks a lot for the great app
smile.gif

You can't yet, blaze are using a private WAD Packer to pack their releases.

dweirdo

Trophies
XP
Country
Kamakazie said:
dweirdo said:
can some 1 explain to me where is the root directory?

Root directory is just the ./ dir. So if you have a memory card reader on your PC and the SD card is being read as drive F: for example, you would just put the boot.elf on F:/ and that is the root.
thanks a bunch man
biggrin.gif

Stalkid64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congratulations to you all, morons. You're comimtting fraud and openly boasting about doing so on a public forum. That's a smart thing to do.
Oh and for what it's worth and contrary to popular myth, yes, Nintendo *can* detect that you have done so, quite easily in fact. Anyone stupid enough to risk doing so or to not realise how this would be done, may want to look at how the Wii security works a tad closer.

antaril

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi there,

i have installed Mario, and its runs greate. But when is start to install other VC games, it stops to flash, and i mußt turn off the console! Can anyone help, and say what i´m doing wrong?
I Formated my sd Card, and test some other cards here, but allways the same!!

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Stalkid64 said:
Congratulations to you all, morons. You're comimtting fraud and openly boasting about doing so on a public forum. That's a smart thing to do.
Oh and for what it's worth and contrary to popular myth, yes, Nintendo *can* detect that you have done so, quite easily in fact. Anyone stupid enough to risk doing so or to not realise how this would be done, may want to look at how the Wii security works a tad closer.

It's piracy not fraud. The majority of people doing this couldn't give a crap if Nintendo can detect them or not. Seriously when has the thought of being detected ever stopped a pirate

Critical_Impact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If Nintendo security is so good why haven't they stopped users from playing copys of games on the online service?
Why haven't they banned consoles for that? Most probably because they don't care. This may be a little different but the way people are reacting is insane, this is like nothing compared to pirating full games, these games were made decades ago so I don't see what all the fuss is.

The fact is that it's easier to just run an emulator.

Also for what's it worth Stalkid64, do you mind enlightening us as to how you know that Nintendo can detect us doing this? What happens if I never go online with my console? What happens if I buy a game then install it user the WAD packer? Does Nintendo ban my console? I mean would a full ban even work? I assume that some games work on different services and a full ban would be extremely hard as some games probably don't require a connection to Nintendo's server. Also if they did ban anyone I'm sure someone would come up with a way to get any new stuff from the shop channel without paying and that'd just exacerbate things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality