OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi I made an edited rom but it has no updates installed onto the rom so it just stays on infinite loop on the 3ds logo, can someone provide me with a .cia for the latest update to oras or 1.3 is fine as well, I am currently playing an omega ruby rom hack (modified some models)

ChrisX930

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi I made an edited rom but it has no updates installed onto the rom so it just stays on infinite loop on the 3ds logo, can someone provide me with a .cia for the latest update to oras or 1.3 is fine as well, I am currently playing an omega ruby rom hack (modified some models)
it's not allowed to share cia files in this forum because of piracy. you can find many tutorials in this forum to create a rom which includes the updates.

ChrisX930

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
could i create an update through making it on 3dnus?
imdon't think so. you just need to 'get' a clean game rom (3ds) and the updates. i can't provide any links here. extract the files from inside the updates, extract the game-romfs, put the files from the updates inside of the exctracted game-romfs and rebuild the game-romfsm with makeromfs (uploaded a tool package in my harvest moon thread which includes makeromfs). rebuild the rom (3ds or cia) with the modified romfs and you're done.
right now i'm not on the pc, can't give any more help until i'm home

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.