OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi I made an edited rom but it has no updates installed onto the rom so it just stays on infinite loop on the 3ds logo, can someone provide me with a .cia for the latest update to oras or 1.3 is fine as well, I am currently playing an omega ruby rom hack (modified some models)

ChrisX930

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi I made an edited rom but it has no updates installed onto the rom so it just stays on infinite loop on the 3ds logo, can someone provide me with a .cia for the latest update to oras or 1.3 is fine as well, I am currently playing an omega ruby rom hack (modified some models)
it's not allowed to share cia files in this forum because of piracy. you can find many tutorials in this forum to create a rom which includes the updates.

ChrisX930

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
could i create an update through making it on 3dnus?
imdon't think so. you just need to 'get' a clean game rom (3ds) and the updates. i can't provide any links here. extract the files from inside the updates, extract the game-romfs, put the files from the updates inside of the exctracted game-romfs and rebuild the game-romfsm with makeromfs (uploaded a tool package in my harvest moon thread which includes makeromfs). rebuild the rom (3ds or cia) with the modified romfs and you're done.
right now i'm not on the pc, can't give any more help until i'm home

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Unless there are additions that need to be done.
    +1
    @K3N1,
    You're right.
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Why it's better to buy directly from reputable sources
    +2
    Yes, and not from some shitty Chinese store.
    +1
    They are many repetable component stores to name such as RS Components.
    +1
    But then there's added tax to the mix.
    +1
    Makes them more expensive. :(
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Rumors going around about USB4
    It has been discussed for quite a long time now.
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    It's about time for the upgrade
    +1
    I'm fine with everything USB wise.
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    USB is fine, but shouldn't it be replaced with bulky, hard to use cables and all sorts of proprietary male-female connector port shapes?
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    It's so frustrating to have one simple cable that you can plug in upside down for everything!!!
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    USB4 can do up to 40gbps I'd welcome it
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    From a Linus video it's essentially just a type c with an advanced chip
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    40Gbps is just going to result in even more more lazy developers writing sub-optimal, lazy code.
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    How? That transfer speed is insane
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    That's like saying fast transfers is going to be the downfall of gaming
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Then when devs that actually do take their time makes people cry over them taking their time and having to wait even longer
    +2
  • Shape @ Shape:
    Very astute observations, but you failed to take into account people like me who prefer devs to take their time despite longer waits and really, really dislike the suboptimal approaches many studios are taking with game development in this day and age. Catering to the customers with impatient impulses for instant-gratification is a super-profitable business strategy in the short term, sure, but it is an untenable business strategy in the longer term simply because you cannot guarantee you can produce a quality game in that timespan repeatedly. Therefore, you will have to abuse your workforce or partake in other inethical practices in order to compete in the marketplace and remain profitable.
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Not really a fail the general public just doesn't know how to wait I don't see what faster transfer speeds have to do with that
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    That's why GTA games are so great because they have that 5-10 year wait and most new sports games are updated roasters they can't really do much improvement with them because not much their is to improve but on the other hand you get a new cod game every year and it makes millions per year so why stop the cash flow if people are dumb enough to buy every new game peryear
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    Awh that's sad
    Shape @ Shape: Awh that's sad