Homebrew installing oot3dshax without a powersaves?

electraraven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I wanted to try and ask. My o3ds updated to 10.7 last night, and I want to downgrade it back to 9.2. Can I install the oot3dhax with just a physical copy of the game and not having to buy a powersaves as well? I was searching online but can't seem to find any clear answers. I'm not very tech savvy, but I was reading you can install the hax with files like payload you can download online.

eskinner3742

GBAtemp Professional Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can always hold off. It's hard to say if browserhax will ever come back but if it does I'd use it to install OOT3Dhax then backup your save and keep the hax on OOT that way you'll have a backup.

Szamototo

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hello electraraven!
I have a problem. (and i have a poor english knowledge), I have a 10.7 old 3ds and a zelda. I have an another 3dsxl with sysnand and emunand. I wrote a save00.bin (from powersave ) to zelda catrige (with another 3dsxl savemanager). Starter kit is on sd card of the 10.7 old 3ds. I boot then i start zelda, load the first save slot. The game is starting, then i push A button . The picture has stripes then i get an error message. : AN ERROR HAS OCCURED.HOLD DOWN THE POWER, THEN TURN IT ON AND TRY AGAIN. etc.

Could you help me, what is wrong?

electraraven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for the late response. I'm not sure why you're getting that error, that's really weird. Maybe read the tutorial carefully and start over again? If not, i'm not sure what else to tell you. I'm not very tech savvy, I think you're better off asking the guy who helped me on here. maybe he can help you. sorry. ):

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +2